Wife and Mom tension

This isn't about the no pants dance?
It was not a reference to the bedroom but after his responses throughout the thread I am inclined to think he gets the Saving Silverman treatment in that department.

I meant frigid prude because she got upset that his mom wanted a few honks of the horn.

So...quick caveat as there is always somebody that says this is a WR topic, but this isn't about what side you are on politically.

My mom and dad came up to visit the wife and I today. We were having a great day; got lunch, chatted for a few hours, hung at our house with our pup. Everything was going great until...we were headed over to a home and garden shop near my house and at the main intersection was a large group of Trump supporters with flags, yelling at the cars causing them to honk and cheer.

Like the rest of the country, NH is split pretty close to 50/50...maybe a little more Democrat but depends on where you are. So my wife and I were both raised Democrat and we still share many (not all of those values) but that isn't the point of this. My mom in the backseat starts cheering! Telling me to honk at them...knowing the wife and I are not huge supporters. We aren't liberals but that is how things apparently get divided lol.

My wife was quiet and respectful and my dad diffused the tension as best as he could. The damage was done. Idk what the hell to do as my wife has been quiet all night and felt disrespected...and I agree with her. That's my mom though so wtf...I'm stuck here.

Cliffs: Mom is a die hard Trump fan, wife is a Democrat and Mom cheered at Trump supporters in my car which angered my wife...more hurt than angered. Now idk how to proceed.

Double cliffs: Fuck all of this political bullshit I don't even care about any of it. Go away the lot of them!

Triple cliffs: <1> Me right now.

I'm not gonna read through these pages of replies. Family is family. Your wife needs to grow some skin and get over it. As long as she knows you support her, she should give a shit less what anyone else's political affiliation is. My in laws and wife hate that I voted 3rd party this election. What? I'm gonna sit here and act all butt hurt, because they told me I'm wasting my vote? No. In fact I laid the good wood to the wife that very night and fixed my in laws leaking water pipe averting a plumbing disaster. Why? Because they are my family and I love them more than some political bullshit.

So I suggest you tell the old lady, your mom was rude, but she's still your mom whom you love. Then lay your wife down and plow that G spot into submission.

We are the crazies! What would be the big issue with just honking a few times for your mom? Is your wife that non-compromising? A few honks puts a smile on moms face and all of you go back to doing what you were for the day.

It was not a reference to the bedroom but after his responses throughout the thread I am inclined to think he gets the Saving Silverman treatment in that department.

I meant frigid prude because she got upset that his mom wanted a few honks of the horn.

LOL you're something else. You've written my whole life out bud. Nailed it.

trump_rally.jpg

Back