Wierdest shit you've eaten while in a cutting phase?

during a cutting phase

steamed carrots with equal sprinkled on top then sprayed with butter flavored pam

it sounds weird but it tastes great especially when cutting

shit i eat it even when maintaining

baked chicken chopped, mustard, carrots shredded, lettuce (salad size), and hot chili sauce used in kim chi.... You can throw it in a wheat tortilla or just eat it out of a bowl.

Mix it alltogether and its a good concoction with low carbs and high protein....

Since it is spicy you cant tell how shitty it really taste:)

Ian1983 said:
I'm not trying to cut, but I might give that a try.
What sort of quantities are we talking here, or do you play it by ear?

When you say on detox, I assume like rabbit food <sudders>

I can't really remember the exact quantities, I'm sure there's some shit online that explains it better than me. One other thing, the guy who told me about it also drank sea salt diluted in water to help keep him "regular!" Since I was already pissing out of my ass I never bothered with the sea salt H20!

Sonny said:
Actually it did! My only other major complaint is that it gave me the worst case of the shits I've ever had. I'm not sure if I could last more than a week on it though. I did get some weird looks from people who were watching mix all that shit together!!!
That is the master cleanser diet. Robin Quivers was on that shit, that is how she lost all that weight. She told a story of when she was on it and was jogging.....she shit herself and had a guy who was watering his lawn to use his waterhose on her to get most of the shit off. Years later, for a Halloween gag, a listener came into the studio dressed as her in her jogging outfit, complete with runny shit stains.

cosism said:
That is the master cleanser diet. Robin Quivers was on that shit, that is how she lost all that weight. She told a story of when she was on it and was jogging.....she shit herself and had a guy who was watering his lawn to use his waterhose on her to get most of the shit off. Years later, for a Halloween gag, a listener came into the studio dressed as her in her jogging outfit, complete with runny shit stains.

Sounds about right to me! I remember drinking that shit in the morning and then setting out for my hour long commute to work. I ALMOST sharted but managed to drop my pants just in time!!!!

Back