• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whyte vs Povetkin Aug.22 DAZN

Made it for the co mains. I miss anything good on the undercard?

If you got time, I would watch. Fun fights.

As for this Taylor fight, Going as I expected. KT is more versatile and with time to analyze and adjust, she can adapt. She played into all the strengths of Parsoon last time, so even monal adjustments will give her an easy win

Persoon is losing this one. Being a big bully won’t be enough this time. Unfortunately.

Outside of the clinch, Taylor is superior

Persoon missing the most of her shots that don't include her holding Taylor, lol

Persoon shouldn't be as competitive as she is considering Taylor's pedigree, Katie's kind of lucky this girl just throws arm punches tbh.

Katie is superior. Making Persoon miss by miles.

Taylor looks like she's two weight classes lower, but she's landing cleaner.

Taylor might be slowing down just wearing her weight. I can't tell. This is a mess, lol

<puh-lease75>

Is Taylor's opponent a big weight-cutter and she not or something? The size disparity is really striking.

Amateur hour in Persoons corner trying to deal with that cut. Embarrassing.

Taylor is landing clean and often but it's a mess and judges are horrible while she's moving backward. Nothing would surprise me.

Back