Why wilder not throwing to the liver?

Hes a knockout chaser and doesnt have good good fight IQ.

He has ceased involving either through training or reached his skill limit, also he doesn't require it at this point of time. At moment what his doing is working but yes of course I think he should be increasing his arsenal.

Imagine if he was able to improve similar to Canelo, setting traps, body work, combinations, footwork , feints etc.. He'll be one of the best.

Hes a knockout chaser and doesnt have good good fight IQ.
i really feel he is overconfident in his right hand (for good reason), and has neglected to hone his other weapons as well as he possibly could have?

wilder does not agree with you

timestamped

from one troll to another. fuck right off. your skills need some serious improvement if you want to be contentious. i have seen some of your other shit posts, and you ain't coming in here stealing my play with that inferior shit. please spend more time studying fighting so that you actually have some small idea what your talking about (it makes for better arguments).
with your current game you ain't doing much, accept make yourself look like a tool. (and i should now, i'm a bit of an authority on the subject)

He has ceased involving either through training or reached his skill limit, also he doesn't require it at this point of time. At moment what his doing is working but yes of course I think he should be increasing his arsenal.

Imagine if he was able to improve similar to Canelo, setting traps, body work, combinations, footwork , feints etc.. He'll be one of the best.
Word. He's an insane athlete. I've always wondered what he's be like if he trained with top notch trainers, butbi guess if ain't broke don't fix it

He's taller than most, so he probably doesn't want to leave his chin exposed, and he short circuits brains when he hits them clean, so it's rather obvious.

Because he's got less boxing IQ than Ricardo Mayorga, but he's exceptionally powerful and won the genetic pool.

He had some good left hooks to Ortiz's body on Saturday but not enough overall. He should work on it because body shots are what he should be doing to Fury in the rematch.

Last edited:
Fighters just don't have everything in their game and only a couple have defense power and offensive and body attacks.

Most fighters are strong at certain things while weak or ignores different attacks and defense and some just attack the body and head but have no defense and gets hit like crazy.

Some boxers are incredible defensively and offensively and attack the body sometimes but their power isn't mind blowing but decent.

This is just how it is.

It looks like Wilder has become a Star in Boxing because everyone is talking about him.

He had some good left hooks to Ortiz's body on Saturday but not enough overall. He should work on it because body shots are what he should be doing to Fury in the rematch.

Thanks, bro, I knew I couldn't have been the only one who saw those left hooks to the body Saturday night. I was really impressed with their delivery but they were too few & far between, as you said. But still, it was some progress & a step in the right direction for the Fury rematch.

Thanks, bro, I knew I couldn't have been the only one who saw those left hooks to the body Saturday night. I was really impressed with their delivery but they were too few & far between, as you said. But still, it was some progress & a step in the right direction for the Fury rematch.

Came here to post this. He looked like he had worked on them, but headhunting took over again.

It looks like Wilder has become a Star in Boxing because everyone is talking about him.

And, it's about time. I'm glad that he finally beginning to get the recognition that he deserves. I've been a fan since first watching him when he won his bronze in the Olympics. Then, I just had to follow his progress through the pro ranks via the internet & the occasional Youtube video because his fights were rarely televised. This was frustrating but I kept following him until I finally got to see him fight live when he blew away Audley Harrison over in the UK. After this, his bouts began to be televised much more regularly & the rest is history.

Came here to post this. He looked like he had worked on them, but headhunting took over again.

Yeah, well let's hope that he focuses on Fury's body a lot more than he did in their first fight. My God, it's such a big target You can't really miss it, so if he digs some hurtful shots there then it will slow Fury's movement down & sap his energy.

Because hes limited, but the skillset he has has worked for him so far, so theres not been an impetus for him to improve.

He ignores the body completely,maybe body jab at best

as puo3 said he’s ‘THE’ KO artist, he probably doesn’t feel the need to go to the body. He’s almost always gets his man without mixing up his punches. Everyone knows that the 1-2 is the fight finisher, but it lands anyway
One concern I’d have if he did start going to the body would be opening himself up to counters. As has been mentioned he’s a tall guy and he clearly isn’t used to body work. Increasing his arsenal could make him in to a he’ll of a fighter, and give him far more opportunities to land that right hand, but there could also be a cost

Last edited:
Back