Why were SJWs mad about the movie Joker?

she's the same age as me, what does that have to do with anything?

stop ducking. I already provided ample evidence & proved you're a liar.

this is what happened last time.

then you're going to complain to the mods & have the thread deleted, to hide your sickness.

this happened like 10 times already where you always lose.

FHk0YLZ.gif
The only time I complained to mods is when a communist mod dumped one of my threads in the War Room.

You're not as important as you think you are.

The only time I complained to mods is when a communist mod dumped one of my threads in the War Room.

You're not as important as you think you are.

yeah right. you think I don't speak to mods offline?

you're not as slick as you think you are.

yeah right. you think I don't speak to mods offline?

you're not as slick as you think you are.
They are stringing you along because they think you are crazy and clearly obsessed with me.

They are stringing you along because they think you are crazy and clearly obsessed with me.

yes I'm sure. everyone knew before, & more people know today. people are laughing at you. the way it should be. if you weren't a creeper & a liar, this wouldn't have happened. sherdog isn't a safe space for sickos like you.

I'm out. I hope you enjoy your secret fap folder contents in the darkness tonight even more after this.

FHk0YLZ.gif

yes I'm sure. everyone knew before, & more people know today. people are laughing at you. the way it should be. if you weren't a creeper & a liar, this wouldn't have happened. sherdog isn't a safe space for sickos like you.

I'm out. I hope you enjoy your secret fap folder contents in the darkness tonight even more after this.

FHk0YLZ.gif
I will never understand your beef with me but keep on hating if it makes you feel better lol.

Why are sherdoggers always so triggered by SJWs?

That wasn't the real song, but that would only make me want to see it MORE!!!

The sound team fucked with Phoenix and played a couple different songs during the shot. Don't think that was one but Staying Alive was. haha

Lol. This conversation never happened. I’m not saying feminists aren’t ridiculous. They are. But so are people who harp on SJWs all the time when they get offended by just as much and don’t understand that something offends a group of people no matter what it is. And that it isn’t the same group of people taking offense at everything but rather that with 7 billion people in the world, someone is always offended.
Ya i've said same before.

The flip side of the SJW coin is those offended by every single statement a single person makes that they can then attribute to the group.

They rage and rage about how ridiculous the SJW are in their 'always offended' rage, while they are in their 'always offended rage' at them.

Irony much?

Ya i've said same before.

The flip side of the SJW coin is those offended by every single statement a single person makes that they can then attribute to the group.

They rage and rage about how ridiculous the SJW are in their 'always offended' rage, while they are in their 'always offended rage' at them.

Irony much?

Not really. Like, if Trump complains about a lot of stuff, and you complain about Trump complaining about stuff, does that mean you're just like Trump?

Overall, I think it's just a cheap deflective tactic to defend your tribe.

Not really. Like, if Trump complains about a lot of stuff, and you complain about Trump complaining about stuff, does that mean you're just like Trump?

Overall, I think it's just a cheap deflective tactic to defend your tribe.
False equivalency.

Like saying 'you never agree with anything' and then saying 'gotcha' when the person says that is not true.

If anyone has a legit reason to grieve about something that is fine. But most of this type of whining is about guys finding a singular or a few examples of some retard on the left saying something ridiculous and then acting like it represents everyone on the left as they rage about it.

In these instances, the vast majority of the times both sides are idiots and one one would not exist without the other to rage against.

Joker should've been a black guy but black people can do no wrong

They weren’t. But the observation was made, quite correctly, that Joaquin Phoenix’s character was obviously an incel in the movie. I think a few SJW saw that as problematic or at least tone deaf given recent events. But then Joker fanboys, who likely sympathize with incels or are close to being incels themselves, took offense to that observation and tried to change the narrative to “SJWs are offended because it’s not politically correct” or some bullshit like that.

I’m sure a few people were offended because there are simply too many people in America, and the world, for absolutely nobody to be offended by any movie. But it was like one or two people. But the Joker fanboys were more offended than anyone because they didn’t like people pointing out that their hero was an incel.
We get it. You are a leftist going into defense mode. Spend some time reading the rediculous reviews on Rotten Tomato and watch the hilarity ensue.

Let me save you time, it's because he's white.

From an NY Times review. Let me repeat. From the fucking NY times.
The Real Threat of ‘Joker’ Is Hiding in Plain Sight
What the film wants to say — about mental illness or class divisions in society — is not as interesting as what it accidentally says about whiteness......
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/09/movies/joker-movie-controversy.amp.html

Like what?

The only person who's an Incel is who ever the fuck writes this gibberish.

I remember in 2004 hearing 12 year olds on the call of duty voice chats talking ridiculous amounts of shit to some crater faced gamer I knew that also talked ridiculous amounts of shit. I remember thinking that this culture could only fester in conditions of being anonymous because actually getting the shit beat out of you for behaving that way would not allow such a culture to persist.

Only recently did I learn about chan culture but I guess that those gamers and that toxic sludge merged with chan culture and people like you are a result of it.

Before chan culture and call of duty people like you were the kids that bought their clothes from hot topic, had ferrits, and perhaps a ninja star.

How gaping is your vagina? You can't handle shi t talking in videogames? <36><36><36>

Back