Why we have this kind of fans? Shogun, Minotauro, etc

You might not, but I do. Kind of the point of the thread.

No you dont, you just pay lip service to it to make yourself feel better. Lots of people do things like that. Writing on the internet lets you feel morally superior without actually having to change anything about your life.

Every KO is terrible for someone's health, but you watch anyway. You still watch MMA after seeing Erick Silva get beaten half to death, or James Toney's obviously punch drunk speeches.

We all still watch because no one gives a shit about brain damage.

No you dont, you just pay lip service to it to make yourself feel better. Lots of people do things like that. Writing on the internet lets you feel morally superior without actually having to change anything about your life.

Every KO is terrible for someone's health, but you watch anyway. You still watch MMA after seeing Erick Silva get beaten half to death, or James Toney's obviously punch drunk speeches.

We all still watch because no one gives a shit about brain damage.

Whatever makes you feel better. It's a violent sport, we all know that. It's one thing to get KO'd a few times throughout a career, it's another to get needlessly KO'd 3 times in a row at the end of a career. If you can't make the distinction that's a failing on your part not everyone else's.

Whatever makes you feel better. It's a violent sport, we all know that. It's one thing to get KO'd a few times throughout a career, it's another to get needlessly KO'd 3 times in a row at the end of a career. If you can't make the distinction that's a failing on your part not everyone else's.

Chuck sounded like shit before those losses, but no one cared then either. Compare this post Wand win speech to an earlier one. He has developed a noticeable slur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE1ARZZ7RcI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsthWyT0yhw

Losing at the end of a career has nothing to do with it. If you dont like brain damage, dont watch violence.

I am not a doctor dawg I just want fights n shit.

These guys are warriors, that's why long term fans love them so much.
Being a warrior is about the attitude, not the win streak.
To clarify this, all of us should remember what Barnett said after the Brown stoppage (which he believed was premature): "let us die in there".
similarly, Bisping didn't complain about the Hendo diving punch after he was obviously out: he said "it's a fight".
That being said, I don't wann see unnecessary violence.

I think Nog should definitely retire, Shogun on the other hand I feel has a few more, unless he takes another brutal beating in which case I think he should hang em up after that. Shogun has accumulated so much damage in his past couple fights its ridiculous. He is too tough for his own good.

Back