why wasnt the last Strikeforce card...

flash831***

White Belt
Reaction score
hosted in San Jose? Thats where this company was started and that's where it should have been finished. At least show us some gratitude for what we (sanjo) did for the company!

Last edited:
Cause the Cormier vs. Mir event that got cancelled was supposed to be in OKC. So I guess they wanted to make it up to the fans there.

I don't remember which article it was that I read earlier today, but what happened was that Showtime wanted a January date for the last show and Strikeforce couldn't book the HP Pavilion, so they went with OKC instead.

Man this sucks ill miss strikeforce, there will be a few match ups to be made with strikeforce champions but in the end I think you all will realize shutting down strikeforce was a bad idea

Remember when Dan Henderson said Strikeforce is the future? sad that they're getting shut down now, I enjoy SF.

Man I know, whenever I would be feelin blue with a crappy UFC card, the following week, strike force cards would be there to make me feel better :) no matter what, they would always deliver, it would be rare when they didn't :(

Man I know, whenever I would be feelin blue with a crappy UFC card, the following week, strike force cards would be there to make me feel better :) no matter what, they would always deliver, it would be rare when they didn't :(
Because fighters would just be out there fighting. Not worried about being cut and having to stall out a victory

Because fighters would just be out there fighting. Not worried about being cut and having to stall out a victory

That's how I felt, they may not have been the top league but they ways had good fights exactly for the reason you listed

Was wondering the same thing a while ago. Ill miss SF alot, they were awesome before zuffa killed it. Ill never forget how sick to my stomach i was when i woke up went online and saw that zuffa had bought them out.

thats actually a pretty good question
sad to see SF go but happy to see them in the UFC

Interestingly enough Randy Couture was here for SF and after an OKC Thunder game he went to some of the bars and he walked into a a bar my brother was at and my bro met Randy Couture.... AND DIDN'T GET A PICTURE, WHAT THE FUCK

Back