Why the UFC didn't have fighters from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Indian have overall bad athletic genetics, not very strong like caucasian, not explosive like subsaharan africa,, not fast like east asians. They are 1 billions and still not a lot of very high lvl athletes ( not taking cricket into account )

Nice one, crudely generalize 1/4th of the worlds population. Let me guess, you get a hard on off spreading hatred and idolizing Trump because your daddy never loved you
I thought indians were good at math?... the world doesn’t have 5.2billion people

MMA is literally not a thing in many countries, like the word itself is not understood, even if you break down the abbreviation.

People forget how niche this sport was for the longest time.
Thats true. As much as we like to think mma is global and everyone likes fighting. Its not as known and practiced as we think. Even sports that are bigger like basketball and football arent played or broadcasted in many countries. Its a big world out there. We aren’t the end all be all of everything.

Asian's that interbred twice with Denisovians are very different than the Asian's that only interbred once with Denisovians.

Last edited:
I thought indians were good at math?... the world doesn’t have 5.2billion people

Firstly im not Indian but nice assumption, secondly the thread is talking about Indians (1.38b), Pakistanis (220k), and Bangladeshis (164k). You don't have to be good at math to use a calculator so by adding those three numbers you get 1.764 billion people. Divide that by the world's population of 7.761 billion, and you get 23%, which is basically a quarter of the entire world. https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

It might be a good idea to get a grip on your own arrogance before you start insulting billions because it really just reflects more about yourself than it does about those people. I'm sure if you reversed positions and somebody was calling ALL Americans overweight or something along those lines, you would be quick to argue (60%+ are though, by the way).

From "Caucasian race" definition on Wikipedia:

"The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications is used, has usually included ancient and modern populations from Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.[3][4]" (Wikipedia, 2020).

Therefore, the vast majority of people from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh are simply Caucasian people (Caucasoid race) with more pigment in their skin and slightly different facial features due to adaptation and environment. Race is classified by skull structure, not skin color.

All these racist comments on here stem from ignorance and hate.

BTW, "The Great Gama" was an Indian from India and is considered one of the greatest wrestlers that ever lived. In India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, there is simply little to no interest in MMA. However, wrestling was invented in India, and India does have very skilled Kushti wrestlers as shown in this video:

Bad genetics sadly

There’s literally a billion people in India, so there’s gotta be one good wrestler. That being saying that wrestler would get ragged by a 14 year old from Idaho, so no there’s no good real athletes from any of those countries

This.
Also, too ugly for the ufc.

Indian have overall bad athletic genetics, not very strong like caucasian, not explosive like subsaharan africa,, not fast like east asians. They are 1 billions and still not a lot of very high lvl athletes ( not taking cricket into account )

Asian's that interbred twice with Denisovians are very different than the Asian's that only interbred once with Denisovians.

Amazed at the racism on here.
But sadly for the racists you can't argue with science.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-mcregors-tribe-came-from-india.4067881/

Last edited:
Amazed at the racism on here.
But sadly for the racists you can't argue with science.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-mcregors-tribe-came-from-india.4067881/
lol, triggered lil indian. yeah GSP is indian too.
{<jordan}
Technically we are all from africa, it doesn't mean we are africans mate. same with india and the Middle east. Most europeans are from the Middle east actually not india. Most indians are from the middle east too. And most middle eastern are from africa etc.

Slide03.jpg

don't be salty
cowurine.jpg

Last edited:
Technically we are all from africa, it doesn't mean we are africans mate. same with india and the Middle east. Most europeans are from the Middle east actually not india. Most indians are from the middle east too. And most middle eastern are from africa etc.

Slide03.jpg

don't be salty
cowurine.jpg

Lol, I'm not in denial about truth mate. Seems like u have issues with it tho ;) I don't give a damn if u want to identify as African, middle eastern, or pink with green spots.
The truth is middle East and India and north Africa are the migrations for europe. What's the big deal? If your insulting either of these groups your basically insulting yourself and them, you daft cunt.
They may be dirt poor now but it is what it is, deal with it.
And yes we came from Africa before that.

We have our own traditions in Europe but they came from further east it's not rocket science the studies are there so you just sound like a fucktard with these type of racist comments

coming from an area thousands of years ago, doesn't mean I identify my self as part of this area today ...

I am the one giving you a biology class. I have no problem with having african ancestors. But saying conor is indian is wrong, he is actually more middle eastern than indian as all europeans. But it is also wrong to say that because it was THOUSANDS years ago.

Since that there were many mutations, evolutions, civilizations created etc. It is like saying the Humans are like common ancestors of chimp and humans. It is just wrong. At a part of our history we were something we were, but now we are not this commons ancestor as we are not chimp.

Indian have poor genetic for athletic sport, you have poor genetic for athletic sport. It is not me saying it, it is the science of observation, biggest talent pool in the world : 0 world class athlete other than cricket ( is it even a sport ? ).

Now go back drinking cow pee in the place you live in. Even your civilization wasn't made by Indian, the fucking Persian ruled every thing. ( and btw, tell your people to stop raping women and shitting in the same street, it is not hygienic )

lol no you lil Indy, wrestling was no invented in India, just a little google research is enough to know that you spread fake news.

" The origins of wrestling go back 15,000 years through cave drawings. Babylonian and Egyptian reliefs show wrestlers using most of the holds known in the present-day sport. "

BTW, indians are not caucasians, they are dravidians. The Indian civilization was made by caucasian though, mostly Persian.

Your Fake news propaganda won't work on sherdog lil Indy or Paky, whatever the fuck you are. Now go back drinking cow pee.

Well according the study, it said Europeans come from middle east, north Africa and south India and thats where the skin color changed. So it is what it is. Not a big deal to me and funny u get so triggered like a little bitch on heat.

And no, another study here said europeans still had brown skin only 6000 years ago.

https://www.livescience.com/ancient-chewing-gum-reconstructs-lola.html

Yes, Nordics were brown at the time.
So u probably looked just like those dirt poor slum dwellers your insulting.
So sorry fuckboy, racist fucks like you in denial will be having a continuous breakdown as more studies come out.o_O

what you don't understand in "thousands years ago" ?

you think it was yesterday bro ?

What you don't understand in science bro ? we all come from africa, BUT IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. Just like we all looked like that at a time :

homo-habilis-prehistoire.jpg

BUT IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.

do you think we are still homo habilis too ?

I am denying nothing, I actually gave you the history of migration ... you re the one denying how weak your race is on an athletic lvl.
{<jordan}

I knew Indy were not the smartest, but here you sounds like the dumbest of your kind ... take some good ol cow piss, according to your father it is good for the brain

<JonesDXSuckIt>

btw, nothing racist here : race exist, difference between them exist, west african blacks are more explosive on average than other human being, caucasian have more strength p4p than most human being, east asian have a higher IQ on average than most human beings, indian drink more cow piss than average human being on average etc ...

Read the study you thick cunt. It said around 6000 years ago Norwegians were dark skinned and the other study said euros came from middle east, north Africa and south India a few thousand years earlier.

That's not very long ago at all.

Artist Impression of 5700 year old Norwegian girl sampled from DNA in Birchwood, cited in the study.
yRsiba9iM4chKfwZm4JzVD-650-80.jpg

No need to go back 2.5 million years ago to homo habilus.

Yes race exists,but they are related also and the European line leads here.

I think your east Asian since you think their the smartest copying everything lol.

Last edited:
I for one am shocked that this thread turned into a racist cesspool. Can a mod just delete this crap pls - idm reasoned discussion but this isnt it. Can't we just all get along?

Read the study you thick cunt. It said around 6000 years ago Norwegians were dark skinned and the other study said euros came from middle east, north Africa and south India not long earlier.

That's not very long ago at all.

No need to go back 2.5 million years ago to homo habilus.

Yes race exists,but they are related also and the European line leads here.

I think your east Asian since you think their the smartest:confused: copying everything lol

" cunt " <GSPWoah>

Why you insult me ? are you triggered I speak truth ?

Pls don't have a meltdown on sherdog, no need to insult me, you look weak ...

I am not east asian at all ( IQ is just one way to determine intelligence, the EI is another way to determine intelligence, east asians seems to have a lower EI than the average human, but not enough studies made about it to be sure ). I am a proud caucasian aryens.

Of course races are related we are from the specie my lil Indy. It doesn't mean we are equal. Some go on the moon, others drink cow pee.

thousands of years is a long time on human scale ... just 2 centuries ago the average male height was 166 cm in France for example , today in france the average male height is 180 cm. 14 cm difference in just 200 years. Hence all the phenotypical differences which occurred in thousands of years.

Indian are dravidians, europeans are mostly caucasian aryens. We have common ancestors, like we have with negroid and mongoloid, but we are not the same race. I can't believe you can even believe that ...

Back