Why the UFC didn't have fighters from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh?

MMA is literally not a thing in many countries, like the word itself is not understood, even if you break down the abbreviation.

People forget how niche this sport was for the longest time.

Too busy committing rapes and shitting on the street.
Nice one, crudely generalize 1/4th of the worlds population. Let me guess, you get a hard on off spreading hatred and idolizing Trump because your daddy never loved you

They're too busy doing phone scams. Oh and they are not athletic or interested in combat sports.

Great Khali would crush the UFC heavyweight division if it wasn't for that pesky weight limit

Too busy committing rapes and shitting on the street.
giphy.gif

Probably the same reason they aren't Christians and don't play american football.

Most of what a person does and believes in is based on where they're born.

They are too busy making IT support clips on youtube lol

Time for the UFC to bring the Hindu power in the world stage.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are Muslim not Hindu.
They're all too busy playing cricket in all 3 countries anyway to bother with MMA.

Meanwhile I get a yellow card and my post deleted for saying Cowboy was moments away from sucking Conor's dick in the press conference
Some mods on here don't mind so long as nothing bad is said about a white/American person

Meanwhile I get a yellow card and my post deleted for saying Cowboy was moments away from sucking Conor's dick in the press conference
Some mods on here don't mind so long as nothing bad is said about a white/American person

Not much Martial art training out here,everybody goes ape shit for cricket and you cant even find a good fighting shorts,heck boxing shoes were not available when i was training. The training is costly out here too,i was training at 300 rs per month which is around 5$. But the coach was training us at a park,no ring nothing.

It's getting more attention than boxing in Pakistan, Rich Franklin was out there recently. Let the mountain men from the North get involved, they've always been a tough breed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back