Why the f.. this referee did not stop the fight???

Agreed. I wonder what was going through his thick skull, his arm to magically repair itself? dumb as fuck
Probably used to reffing boxing events and in boxing if someone throws there shoulder out or something, the ref doesn't automatically stop it if the guy is still trying to fight back

Um, I hope the vasculature isn't too badly damaged. Dislocated elbow is bad enough, but that much damage could legit mean an amputation pending how bad the arteries got trashed. Maybe nerve damage too. Could be a career ender.

Mistakes happen, but this dude has no business ever being a ref again. When the winner is begging for the fight to be stopped you know its a bad deal..unrelated side note damn Hill is tough as hell

Hill will be lucky if he fights again

Um, I hope the vasculature isn't too badly damaged. Dislocated elbow is bad enough, but that much damage could legit mean an amputation pending how bad the arteries got trashed. Maybe nerve damage too. Could be a career ender.

Hill will be lucky if he fights again

Not trying to take away responsibility from the ref at all, but shouldn't fighters be trained to know these kinds of things, so they can tap and save their career, rather than try to tough it out ?

Miesha came back from a worse armbar when she lost her title to Ronda

Not trying to take away responsibility from the ref at all, but shouldn't fighters be trained to know these kinds of things, so they can tap and save their career, rather than try to tough it out ?
in some respect yes, but a bad injury could potentially kick someone straight into shock, and all that is out the window.

I've seen clips but not enough to know whether or not this cat may have been in that situation or not, but overall it's at least part of why a ref should step in.

Back