Why the f.. this referee did not stop the fight???

Soon as I saw him Im thinking to myself, what a bum looking ref. Before the fight started he was giving shit to Paul for taunting Hill and Im thinking what an asshole, who is he to give him shit for taunting. This has to be the last fight he is ever a ref for.

He actually did
yeah, i thought it looked like he was tapping when craig transitioned on that armbar. Which is a usual time you'd see people tapping in BJJ tourneys too, so the ref should've been keeping a close eye

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to grab a ref from a geriatric home, really hope he doesn't have his job after that fight.

he shoulda tapped or verbally tapped tho but yea ref shoulda stopped that fight.

Shitty ref, but it takes two to tango
Dude, just verbal tap!
Too much Johnny Walker gimmick!

Exactly. Hill could have verbally tapped or his corner could have thrown in the towel, but I certainly understand the criticism aimed at the ref. He should have stopped that immediately when he saw Hill's arm flopping around while Craig was landing strikes.

I was thinking "I've never seen this ref before" during the fight lol

I guess this makes me appreciate decent refs and the regular faces more.

That shit ref should never be allowed to ref again.

Never seen that Ref before. He looks like ren and stampy character.

Now one of the better prospects at 205 done for at least a year

What happened exactly??!!
Paul Craig had Hill in a tight nasty arm bar, bent and broke it a few different ways to the point that it was flopping about, and the ref didn’t stop the fight until Craig repeatedly punched Hill.

Back