Why the f..k Mendes juiced up back in time???

brilliant comparison. it's amazing how you managed to find 2 photos from different timeframes with the exact same angle, distance, and lighting.

you truly are a once in a lifetime poster.
lol

I initially thought he looked smaller vs. Jury, but looking at some of his old fights or weigh-ins, there's not much difference. The lighting at the Boise FN weigh-in is a lot different from the PPV weigh-ins he's been on.

brilliant comparison. it's amazing how you managed to find 2 photos from different timeframes with the exact same angle, distance, and lighting.

you truly are a once in a lifetime poster.
Finally, some recognition.
5ajbeWB.gif

Long long back ago I can remember how Mendes didnt juice.. ..

Mendes popped for a peptide which does basically nothing
Get out of here with that. That peptide increases growth hormone release and is shown in tests to increase muscle mass and cardiac function in mice.

Just read the wiki page on the shit. It actually does shit.

Mendes popped for a peptide which does basically nothing
You're wrong, I've taken mk-677 and ipamorelin and can vouch for how good your recovery from training is on them, they also keep you lean as shit.

Get out of here with that. That peptide increases growth hormone release and is shown in tests to increase muscle mass and cardiac function in mice.

Just read the wiki page on the shit. It actually does shit.
hGH sucks for mass gains, only works for leaning out

also mice != humans

hGH sucks for mass gains, only works for leaning out

also mice != humans
I gained a bit muscle on them due to added recovery and being able to train more, it isn't like steroids though where you balloon up though.

He just looked phenomenal against Jury,his punches were as hard as anyone at FW he looked like a straight killer so why the hell he did such a bad thing to himself and couldnt fight for 2 and half years at his prime,not sure if he is clean or not right now though...
Idk if I'm being naive or somefin but I don't believe he was juicing, I think it was his Psoriasis (skin disease) cream. Also he's not that jacked he's just a little thicc, so not suspect in my book.

Idk if I'm being naive or somefin but I don't believe he was juicing, I think it was his Psoriasis (skin disease) cream. Also he's not that jacked he's just a little thicc, so not suspect in my book.
He's not jacked???
sg0qaw.jpg

He's about 4'8" and fighting at Featherweight, if he wasn't jacked he'd be a Flyweight.

Is it even worth saying look into it? Or is that too much to ask?

It was fucking psoriasis cream. It’s not like he was caught actually shooting up his ass.

He’s had a similar build his whole life View attachment 407829
You buy that psoriasis cream shit? For a fact the thing he got caught for was GHRP-6 which is injectable only.... And that stuff would never ever be in a cream for psoriasis.

Jeff Novitsky just had a wee smirk when asked by Rogan about Mendes's psoriasis cream defense...

I don't even think Mendes actually tried to use this defense with USADA, it's just something he said in the press so the gullible masses might give him a pass.

I guess it worked.

Is it even worth saying look into it? Or is that too much to ask?

It was fucking psoriasis cream. It’s not like he was caught actually shooting up his ass.

He’s had a similar build his whole life View attachment 407829

A psoriasis cream that doesn't exist .

Ghrp-6 is not fda approved. There is no possible way a doctor world have prescribed him ghrp-6

He lied

Back