Why the f..k Mendes juiced up back in time???

He's not jacked???
sg0qaw.jpg

He's about 4'8" and fighting at Featherweight, if he wasn't jacked he'd be a Flyweight.
Lol he's not even in that picture wat?

Every place I read about it said the cream he used had it in there and I assume someone in the press would have called bullshit on that if it wasn’t true. He also didn’t fight the suspension at all. He served his 2 years and I am pretty sure he never popped before that or in the two years he was free to do whatever he wanted nor in the testing leading up to and part of this fight. Whether cream or needle though, he got caught and served his time. Time to move on.

He's not jacked???
sg0qaw.jpg

He's about 4'8" and fighting at Featherweight, if he wasn't jacked he'd be a Flyweight.
Screenshot_2018-07-17-14-28-51-1.png
keep in mind this is not to scale, these muscles are tiny because the man is a dwarf so he may apprear jacked but he's very tiny in reality.

Every place I read about it said the cream he used had it in there and I assume someone in the press would have called bullshit on that if it wasn’t true. He also didn’t fight the suspension at all. He served his 2 years and I am pretty sure he never popped before that or in the two years he was free to do whatever he wanted nor in the testing leading up to and part of this fight. Whether cream or needle though, he got caught and served his time. Time to move on.
Move on... Yes.

But we should not forget, I'm a fan of watching him fight, but he popped therefore he will forever have that * next to his name.

The same reason why everyone juices. Because everyone else is juicing.

He's not jacked???
sg0qaw.jpg

Ha... lol
{<jordan}

The proportions look right for Reems pinhead

Just admit it sherbros....you love it when your favorite fighters juice (and get away with it) but HATE it when other fighters you aren’t fans of juice.

IS NORMAL.

I knew someone would come out with that BS. You just have to believe that so you can still be a fan of Jones.
I am actually a fan of Jones funnily enough. I want him roided to the gills, same with Vitor and Anderson. Roided fighters are fun to watch.

It was fucking psoriasis cream. It’s not like he was caught actually shooting up his ass
A cream that's not legal in the USA and can only be prescribed in New Zealand. Oh but I'm sure he was only using it for his skin condition and he definitely traveled to NZ to get a legit doctor's note for this specific cream instead of using the ones legally available here that don't cause issues with USADA

Oh and he also didn't tell USADA about it because he just forgot about it.

If you believe all of that, your elementary school teachers should be shot.

It was a very bad stoppage, Jury wasn't close to being out. Those mighty manlet punches all hit Jury's arm, not one connected on the ground. I miss the Strikeforce and Pride days when fighters were allowed to make comebacks.

brilliant comparison. it's amazing how you managed to find 2 photos from different timeframes with the exact same angle, distance, and lighting.

you truly are a once in a lifetime poster.

Yes, it would have helped if the photos had the exact same angle, distance, and lighting but the "without" photo can still function as a reminder; it's from a fight we saw very recently and I think we all know that there's no angle from which he looked like he does in the "with" photo.

Probably didn't fight it because its true. Like Thomas mentioned (MMA Hour) that he spoke to multiple doctors, and they all said this couldn't have happened with any form of psoriasis medication, not even topical one. Also Faber just got caught up in that doctors Ponzi Scheme that involved blood and peds. Coincidence?

Back