Why the change...

dmc

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Now there is only 10 replies per page...I thought it use to be 20 per page?

Also when I scroll over the title of a thread, it use to have a small pop-up window that showed you the first few sentances of the post...Now it dont do that either? Now you have to open the thread to read any of it...

...Just curious is all. The no pop-up window thing bothers me. Unless it is my computer and not the site...Because it is much easier to scroll over a thread title, and be able to read the first few sentances without having to open the thread...

Now there is only 10 replies per page...I thought it use to be 20 per page?

Also when I scroll over the title of a thread, it use to have a small pop-up window that showed you the first few sentances of the post...Now it dont do that either? Now you have to open the thread to read any of it...

...Just curious is all. The no pop-up window thing bothers me. Unless it is my computer and not the site...Because it is much easier to scroll over a thread title, and be able to read the first few sentances without having to open the thread...

You can change the replies per page under 'User CP' -> 'Edit Options' -> 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page'.

The no pop-up window thing bothers me. Unless it is my computer and not the site...

I just tried the Heavyweights forum in Opera, Firefox, and that Microsoft browser. The snippets show up in Opera, but not the other two, so it's probably not just you.

Good looking out on the post/reply per page thing...

I am stilll getting error 404, or whatever, on many threads when I try to open them. Just a white page. This is becoming very irritating. I canteven read threads or replies, let alone reply to a thread...

Back