why taco bell sux!!!

cmv

Green Belt
Reaction score
they took the mucho nacho grande off the menu. it used to be literally a lb. of food for $4.00 . beans, meat, cheese, sour crm, and jalepeno in one monstrou and delicious platter.

i ordred 1 yesterday and they dont have it anymore. in stead all they have is the nacho bell grande. which is 1/3 the size of the mucho grande. it costs 2.59. lemme see 2.59 x 3 is way too much money. damn, taco bell has gone to hell.

i'm boycotting.

I feel the same way. Not because of the money issue though.

I went on a bell run at like 2 last night, and now I have to shit like you wouldn't believe, but I can't for some reaosn.

Originally posted by CarnalSalvation
I went on a bell run at like 2 last night, and now I have to shit like you wouldn't believe, but I can't for some reaosn.

Gives a whole new meaning to making a run for the border!

Go to Green Burrito(if you have one out their) their nachos are bomb as hell. And if you think TB give you alot Nachos, you would faint if you saw their platter

It really does man. It sucks ass, I gotta do squats pretty soon too, and I dunno what I'm going to do about that.

There is this awesome place in a city south of me called "Big Burrito" (How original, I Know) but they serve up giant burrito's. It's cool though because they're open really late, so like after bars close, or after a party or whatever you can head over to the burrito and watch some TV and eat a burrito the size of your head.

Taco Bell is ill....any products you prepare by pouring water on them first is a bad scene.

wish i had a green burrito or even big burrito. my options are limited to chipotle and mom and pop taco places.

Taco Bell uses lower grade meat then what is used in animal food. (BTW this is true not a joke)

taco bell is sweet! im headin there right now! but i dont like how they got rid of the mucho nacho grande..... its a shame

Originally posted by Kayser Soze
Taco Bell uses lower grade meat then what is used in animal food. (BTW this is true not a joke)

and KFC uses genetically engineered chickens that are born without heads and 10 sets of wings, who cares? it still tastes good!

Kayser Soze could you tell me where you got that info? No offense bro, but my guess would be that what you posted is probably an urban legend of sorts.

I wish we had whitecastle. They sell boxes of those tastey hamburgers. I usually go to subway.

Originally posted by CarnalSalvation
Kayser Soze could you tell me where you got that info? No offense bro, but my guess would be that what you posted is probably an urban legend of sorts.

A guy I went to school with worked there and told me that was the grade of their meat was e. For some reason they can use that low grade of a meat because of the way it is cooked. My dad used to breed dogs and he used to get them food that had meat in it that was grade d. If my friend lied to me about the grade of their meat then I am wrong.

whitecastle? i ate there once and it sucked! their hamburgers are shit and the buns were all wet for some reason and the fries tasted like cardboard! im never eatin there again

i'm pissed that taco bell stopped selling the fries. those were the BEST fucking fries!!!

hmmmmm....grade e huh? i think i'm gonna go have a messican pizza

I'm just not buying that they use grade E meat. A buddy from highschool doesn't count as a good source in my mind I guess hahaha

Back