why taco bell sux!!!

Taco Bell sucks madass, out here we have Jimboys for mexican and its fuckin good. For burgers its all about In n Out animal style or Fat Burgers!

well i just got back from the good ol bell, as indicated.

fuck those guys!!! they left out my burrito! fucking MORONS!!! why are fast food workers so fucking stupid!??!?! how hard is it to fuck up taking an order. how hard is it to leave out the fucking sour cream?!??!

i worked in fast food and never fucked anything up. not because i'm some higher intelligence but because it's COMMON FUCKING SENSE to do the most simplistic tasks that world has to offer!!

oh well....at least i got my e-grade cow

Okay come on; so they got rid of your nachos. That's rough but it's not a real tragedy. The real bad one was years ago - when they got rid of the Big Bell Beefer!

Okay - what about Taco Bell v. Del Taco? I used to be all about Taco Bell but now where I work there's a Del Taco instead. So I've gotten used to it. I think Taco Bell has a better menu though.

Yep it's true, I have a friend that works at Taco Bell and he says it's Grade E meat....at least the beef is good as a laxative!!!. I used to love eating their chili cheese burritos, but they took it off the menu here for some reason. Damn that's an expensive Taco Bell you eat at cmv. The prices for the nacho bell grande used to be .99 cents here, but they raised the price and now it's like $1.29.

it's very strange, the price of beef is very expensive in kansas. the strange part is that ks is responsible for most of the beef in the U.S. . even stranger, my uncle gave me a side of beef for my birthday when i was 13.

Ok, I just did some research on meat grading, and what's being said isn't complete bullshit (well it might be) but it's very misleading.

The letter grades applied to meat refer to the age of the animal they were taken from, and nothing more.

So meat taken from a B carcass could actually be just about the same as meat taken from an E carcass.

It's not like
A good
E bad

Just because a meat is taken from an E carcass does not mean that it's meat is of "canner" (dog food) quality.

Oh yeah, and basically all ground beef (especially the stuff ANY fast food resturaunt uses) is normally of utility, cutter, or in some cases canner (dog food) quality. But while dog food would be all canner quality, the beef taco bell uses would likely be mixed.

But anyway, who gives a fuck it tastes good.

I know a girl who used to work at TB and she refused to eat the food after she started working there for this reason. All I know is it gives me the squirst after the second or third bite.

its funny cuz its true MEAT. LOL

btw, the age of the meat makes a huge difference as far as the marbling of fat in the sinews. a granny cow will not produce a very good product. since the meat is ground up and frozen they can add all sorts of flavoring and spices to make a decent meal. if you made a burger out of it you'd be disappointed at how bland it is.

Well I feel somewhat vindicated that I am not completely full of shit now. Even though it isn't as bad as I thought it was the thought of grade E meat still scares me.

I don't like taco bell very much...I can take only so much explosive diareia...

Assuming that shit wasn't dangerous to my health, and there werent severual millenia of social stigma around eating it, then yeah I probably would.

You guys not only cook your meat, but you have veg-et-ables? heretics the lot of you!

i will say it again, they fucked up when they took off the chili cheese burrito

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl

"Ground Beef Product"....not sure what the hell "product" stands for....

oh that's easy:

Packing
Raw
Obviously
Decrepid
Ugly
Carcass
Throughout

ssshhhhhhhhhhhh.......

only us insiders are supposed to know about that. don't leak it out lsg!

of course others have also heard rumors:

Putrid
Really
Ogar
Disgusting
Upchuck
Containing
Testicles

Back