Why so much hate for cowboy ?

I don't hate cowboy, he's an exciting fighter. I just like seeing him get beat up. I have no idea why.

Lol is that the best you can come up with? You just figured that out there is a double standard with the use of the N word with blacks with each other and whites?
Nope, just pointing out the ridiculousness of @TheHNICuLuv2Hate trying to be an arbiter for what words should and should not be used.

I saw the video. He was in his car or truck with his lady and some douche blasted him.

Look up Bobby green says cowboy groped women and called me the N word thread. You'll read all the stories about nice guy Cowboy

And you do realize that Bobby Green was a potential opponent for Cerrone, yes? And that Green only hurled those accusations after Cerrone chose to fight Alvarez instead of him? Is your hate (and other people's hate) for Cerrone so strong that you won't question the credibility of the source for these accusations?

Donald Cerrone said:
"That was two years ago, ya' know? Why didn't any of this come out? Why didn't a fan file a lawsuit or say, 'Yo, Cowboy is groping my wife,' c'mon. Or racist comments ... I have three black guys that live with me. So if I was racist, I couldn't even let something like that ... it's just funny to me. Talk all you want. If the fans want to believe him, go ahead. If you take Bobby Green's word, a guy who just wants to say dumb comments ... I got nothing to say to the guy other than one day I'll see you Bobby Green."

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/...bobby-green-racism-charges-i-have-three-black

I'd call Cerrone a racist if I saw evidence of racist behavior, but thus far I have not.

Last edited:
I saw Cowboy at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I don't see a lot of hate for Cowboy here. Maybe from the Conor fanboys because he "punked" him at a press conference, whatever that's supposed to mean

Some good points so far. My other guess is that he’s killing off prospects then choking at the top, creating a limbo.

Last edited:
Nope, just pointing out the ridiculousness of @TheHNICuLuv2Hate trying to be an arbiter for what words should and should not be used.

And you do realize that Bobby Green was a potential opponent for Cerrone, yes? And that Green only hurled those accusations after Cerrone chose to fight Alvarez instead of him? Is your hate (and other people's hate) for Cerrone so strong that you won't question the source and context of these accusations?

I'd call Cerrone a racist if I saw evidence of racist behavior, but thus far I have not.

You still don't even have a clue. Who am I to say it's a bad look for some redneck to call black people he doesn't even know (Aljamain Sterling) a n1gga? Is this really your argument? Don't worry, I know it's impossible to fix stupidity.

Lol is that the best you can come up with? You just figured that out there is a double standard with the use of the N word with blacks with each other and whites?

It's funny trying to explain what's wrong with this to this guy when this forum doesn't allow any use of the word.

no hate here
no love here though too

i just think he is quite arrogant
fun fighter to watch though

I saw Cowboy at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Can confirm, I'm a cashier and said grocery store

You still don't even have a clue. Who am I to say it's a bad look for some redneck to call black people he doesn't even know (Aljamain Sterling) a n1gga? Is this really your argument? Don't worry, I know it's impossible to fix stupidity.
You're correct, it's not your place to dictate how two people communicate, it's for the people in question to decide. And "a bad look" means something completely different than being a racist, congratulations moving the goal post ;).

I like Cowboy as a fighter. He pissed hot in WEC and had a Neo-Nazi sponsor, so those are the only objective complaints I have against him.

And you do realize that Bobby Green was a potential opponent for Cerrone, yes? And that Green only hurled those accusations after Cerrone chose to fight Alvarez instead of him? Is your hate (and other people's hate) for Cerrone so strong that you won't question the credibility of the source for these accusations?

You really are an idiot. The people who shared numerous stories of his douchebaggery never had s fight scheduled with him. But keep trying fan boy

I can confirm. I was in the line because I had to go to the store to buy the wife extra bulky maxi pads. I told Cowboy to hurry the fuck up with his sweet tooth ass.

You're correct, it's not your place to dictate how two people communicate, it's for the people in question to decide. And "a bad look" means something completely different than being a racist, congratulations moving the goal post ;).

You wear your idiocy like a badge of honor. If it's for the people involved to decide, then Cowboy is in the wrong. Those black guys didn't want to be talked to like that and I have the right to agree with them that Donald was out of line. If I were you, I would be highly embarrassed to have made your comments. Go drop 'n1gga' on some black people you don't know and report back to us if you truly feel there's nothing wrong with doing that.

You wear your idiocy like a badge of honor. If it's for the people involved to decide, then Cowboy is in the wrong. Those black guys didn't want to be talked to like that and I have the right to agree with them that Donald was out of line. If I were you, I would be highly embarrassed to have made your comments. Go drop 'n1gga' on some black people you don't know and report back to us if you truly feel there's nothing wrong with doing that.

:eek:

Back