Why so much disrespect for Ronda?

Earned it for the way she acted during her reign, now it's alll over!

Also the fact the UFC tried to shove her down our throats didn't help either.

Sherdog is full of virgins who get no ass. They hate successful women and bash them when they fall.

She won't even look at her fans.
08a9eadaa4.gif

7c44973844.gif

Sherdog is full of virgins who get no ass. They hate successful women and bash them when they fall.

Hilarious comment coming from a guy with Conor's dick as his avatar. It's easy for you not to dislike women because you like dudes. You just wouldn't understand.

I get that she had a bad attitude and deserves a bit of what she is getting but I think she's had enough. Its been a solid year of insults and I'm as guilty as any of us but its time to respect her for what she is. She is a great athlete that had flaws. She never had to learn striking or defense because everything came so easy to her in her early fights. Not many people would bother learning the game if they won in under a minute most of the time. She should have recognized there was a problem after Holly exposed her. She should have listened to her mom and left Edmond. She is stubborn and she doesn't know how to handle losing and that's why she is where she is now.

When we look back on Ronda in 10+ years she deserves respect for what she did for the sport. She elevated the WMMA game. The rest of the women were forced to step their game up to compete with her and the result of this is better fights for us all to enjoy. At this point her bad attitude is forgivable and what she gave to the sport is what matters. Let her leave the sport in peace.

Well, since you think she's had enough.....

Nahh. She gets what she gets because she embraced her own ridiculous hype. And she's nasty.

Yeah I'm upset about her getting KTFO again and getting mean comments post fight lmao

Apparently enough to bitch about 'white knights' because someone said the backlash Ronda gets is bigger than the ordinary hated fighter.

But I get it, if it doesn't fit your narrative = white knight.

;>

it's not that people disrespect Ronda, it's that Ronda needs to respect people (as with Rogan and Dana too)

If you disrespect people by selling them something that is fraudulent of course they are not gonna like it. The whole myth/hype job thing was more than anyone could tolerate on a regular basis and they're just lashing back

Just be honest when you're talking to people, that's all they ask

Some of it has to do with Ronda's attitude and hype train. Also a lot has to do with her stuipd Coach..

Ancient genetic traits from when we were living in tribes.

Back then weak males simply didn't survive. Boys being biologically weaker and more susceptible to diseases and premature death. Boys were placed into male barracks at the very young age. Most males who survived into adulthood were very strong and healthy (otherwise they'd die either due to sickness or being killed by other males or wild animals). Dominant males would earn respect and power.

Completely different with females. Female who would be too agressive back then meant trouble and would be killed and eaten very quickly. Since there were no weak males back then, cause they would die early - male part of the ancient camp would take over female completely. Also females were pregnant all the time and therefore much much weaker then they would normally be. Strong female who desobeyed dominant male was anomaly and had to be dealt with.

You may argue that we are living in the different times ,however rememebr that majority of human history is exactly what I described. We spent more time in caves and everything we know today is very young. Of course your genes would lean more toward ancient traits that were there for thousands of years (or millions of years if you count our early semi-human ancestors).

That's why when guy acts like Jon Jones he gets respect and when woman acts like Ronda Rousey she gets hate.

I agree that's what things were like growing up in Brooklyn in the 1950's.

Some of it has to do with Ronda's attitude and hype train. Also a lot has to do with her stuipd Coach..

1. ridiculous hype
2. attitude (partly designed to build gate
3. devastating losses in which she looked terrible.

Truth be told, she is neither as good nor as bad as 99% of the public thinks she is. She is a flawed human being just like the rest of us.

She was 'disrespectful' towards 2 of her 8 opponents in the octagon.

That makes her the devil according to Sherbro logic. Is normal.

Come on bro, it was a little more than that.

Threatening to beat the shit out of ring girls, bullying PVZ for congratulating Holly, all the shit on TUF, the comments to Holm "cheap shotting fake humility bitch", calling others do-nothing-bitches...need I go on?

Come on bro, it was a little more than that.

Threatening to beat the shit out of ring girls, bullying PVZ for congratulating Holly, all the shit on TUF, the comments to Holm "cheap shotting fake humility bitch", calling others do-nothing-bitches...need I go on?

I could go through my personal opinions about the things you mentioned but I have a feeling it won't matter because "white knight" and all that jazz. I get it, she's a person with a big attitude. People don't like that. But my post was mostly aimed at the "she's not humble in victory and she's a sour loser" comments.

that what happen when the biggest hype job in human history get exposed

Last edited:
I could go through my personal opinions about the things you mentioned but I have a feeling it won't matter because "white knight" and all that jazz. I get it, she's a person with a big attitude. People don't like that. But my post was mostly aimed at the "she's not humble in victory and she's a sour loser" comments.

No problem. I'm not going to revert to the white knight bs.

I just think it was a little more than what you initially said about only 'being disrespectful to two opponents inside the cage'.

Personally, despite all of the bs she's spewed over the years - she was known to be a poor sport in Judo sometimes as well, I think she could negate a lot of the backlash if she acted like a good sport and simply congratulated Holly or Nunes, said they were the better fighter that day, or whatever. Instead she comes off like a spoiled 12yo. But we all live and learn. I don't hate the girl - but she's got some soul searching to do.

No problem. I'm not going to revert to the white knight bs.

I just think it was a little more than what you initially said about only 'being disrespectful to two opponents inside the cage'.

Personally, despite all of the bs she's spewed over the years - she was known to be a poor sport in Judo sometimes as well, I think she could negate a lot of the backlash if she acted like a good sport and simply congratulated Holly or Nunes, said they were the better fighter that day, or whatever. Instead she comes off like a spoiled 12yo. But we all live and learn. I don't hate the girl - but she's got some soul searching to do.

Yea I agree, I think she should have got on the mic and addressed her fans and congratulating Nunes there. It would have been better of course. But they did shake hands after the fight and that's enough for me, personally.

Back