Why so much disrespect for Ronda?

People enjoy seeing bullies getting beat down. If she had come out of the Holly loss humbled and with a better attitude people would have more sympathy.
This. Ronda was a textbook bully. She could dish it out but couldn't take it. That plus getting constantly shoved down our throats by Rogan and eventually the mainstream media (who built her up as something she wasn't) bred resentment among many fans.

Apparently enough to bitch about 'white knights' because someone said the backlash Ronda gets is bigger than the ordinary hated fighter.

But I get it, if it doesn't fit your narrative = white knight.

;>

Except you claimed the backflash she has received is 100 times worse than any other fighter and can't back it up = White knight

It's simple.

She played the bully role, then the spoiled brat role, she has no respect for anyone but herself, and she's a terrible fighter.

What exactly is there to respect? Oh and don't forget her creepy Edmond

giphy.gif

Just human nature. I remember the 1998 playoffs the eastern conference finals people I knew were rooting against the Bulls specifically because Michael Jordan was arrogant and disrespectful. Which was funny because Reggie Miller was one of the biggest loud mouth jerks in sports at the time. People just get bored with dominant athletes. Samething with Tiger Woods and his downfall. People were practically celebrating in the streets when he went down.

because it gives us shertards something else to do around here other than ride all over fedor's jock.

Bad karma making a U-Turn and biting her in the ass.

Back