Why not Jones/Rumble and Gus/DC?

Because its time for Gus now.....
FINISH

there is no reason to not give gus a rematch, he shoulda got one without having to fight anyone, he should be the champ right now as he raped jones in their first fight so im not even sure how he lost besides being hurt in one round.

not that I want jones vs rumble next but Anderson silva vs leben earned Silva a title shot.

The MW division was a graveyard at that time.

Leben was on a 4 fight win streak, all by KO. And Anderson absolutely demolished him within a minute, without taking a single hit.

Anderson didn't skip any more deserving fighters for a title shot, he earned it.

not that I want jones vs rumble next but Anderson silva vs leben earned Silva a title shot.

If Rumble had obliterated Davis in under one minute, people would be calling him the biggest threat to Jones. 30-27 is a good win, but not as good as 50 second tko.

I don't see this happening.....rumble beats one guy at lhw and should get a shot at jones?? All this talk is going to go nowhere...Gus is the top contender and will get the shot end then Cormier, if jones likes it or not

Not even gonna look at the comments before saying what the fuck has Rumble done to deserve a shot? What a ridiculous idea

Jones fans are as big a joke as Jones is....all of them scrambling to get Jones an easy fight...Truth is either DC OR Gus will beat Jones' ass. So they try to find anyone that can stand up & make weight to fight Jones...Pityful, with every excuse, Jones' character & his nerve are being questioned...Tommorrow Frank & Dana meet with Jones, it's his last chance to man up - he better do it!

why? why do you make a bloodfeudy thing out of it? did someone send a plundering mob with torches into your home village?

if you say "either of those guys WILL beat jones no matter what it sounds kind of bold. ok.
but if you say jones is a joke for ducking every real challenge, while none of those two real challengers have actually fought a top 5 guy themselves, that comes around as weird.

gus started his mma-career earlier than jones, joioned the ufc about the same time as jones did, but went 7-2 while jones went 12-1. if he's such a hard-knock dude, why not fight rashad, davis, lyoto, rampage, teixera? or DC?

DC actually brags about waiting out on the sidelines for his shot? why would he do that? especially if he's such a hard-knock guy who never ducks anyone?

Should be Jones VS DC and Rashad Evans vs Gus (for title shot).

Meanwhile, Anthony Johnson should go after winner of Bader and Calvante.

Two remaining top dogs are Glover and Manuwa, both coming from a defeat. You know what they should do

there is no reason to not give gus a rematch, he shoulda got one without having to fight anyone, he should be the champ right now as he raped jones in their first fight so im not even sure how he lost besides being hurt in one round.

if that was a rape, then gus made sure to get his dick bitten off in the process. he lost rd 4 & 5 just as decisively as he won 2 & 3. he still should have gotten the decision, but it wasn't like an utter domination.

because i want to see jones fight both dc and gus next

AJ looked great in his last fight and I think he has big things ahead, but with only 1 win since his return, it would be hard to justify pushing him ahead of Gus and Rashad.

How about no?

T5Njsu9.gif

Also, just in case Jones really owns the division, it's better to have all 3 of them have a path to fighting him without bumping into each other.

This.

For goodness sakes, the same people who complained so loudly and desperately about Chael getting a title shot now want Gus, Cormier, and Rumble to have a three way fight with brickbats. Six months from now they will be complaining just as loudly and desperately when Bisping fights Jones without any thought at all about where all the LHW talent got to.

I entered the thread to fool you, but you are actually right, he has the most deserving win

Back