Why not do Edmund Vs Carraway at TUF finale?

I would like to see Carraway take him down and make him look like a fool. Would be very entertaining

Edmond has fought professionally and Caraway isn't exactly a fighter with some awesome cache so far. He might be legit but he hasn't been around long enough or fought enough for someone else in MMA to be that afraid of him.

What am I reading?

Carraway doesnt get a ton of respect around these forums but he would absolutely annihilate that punk. It would be hilarious to watch in all honesty.

Edmond is a douchebag who is lucky that Caraway didn't break his face.

Would love to see a dirtbag like that get his face rearranged.

Edmond has fought professionally and Caraway isn't exactly a fighter with some awesome cache so far. He might be legit but he hasn't been around long enough or fought enough for someone else in MMA to be that afraid of him.

Lol this is laughable...

if the UFC gave this guy a contract (edmund) to fight, i would laugh my ass off. dude is a nobody that has 2 pro fights against Tomato Cans.

being an obnoxious loudmouth should not get you a fight in the UFC.

20479.2.jpg

Or he could fight Manny?

This.

Manny is in Ronda's team (and TUF coaching team as well). They are both in the same weight class. Carraway is a talented fighter and Manny has been doing very well since he moved down to 135. He was too small for 145 and id say they are both at the same level in their carreers currently, well Manny slightly ahead perhaps. This fight makes sense.

You make out like it was his mouth that got him back into the UFC after his first run, it's that he went to the WEC and had two awesome fights (the last he absolutely wrecked in and should have been champion) with Paulo Filho that showed how much he'd progressed.

Carraway doesnt get a ton of respect around these forums but he would absolutely annihilate that punk. It would be hilarious to watch in all honesty.

punk? thats fighter bashing. Show Edmund some respect

What the hell is up with the coaches thinking they are fighters? Matt Serra verbally bitchslapped a coach, Tiki trying to fight Rashad, a male nurse trying to take on Kosh and now a Armenian Asshole thinking he is a professional fighter. He may be a great coach... but coaches ain't fighters, is there something about the camera that makes them think they can take on fighters... or do they know the fighters won't do shit to them with the cameras rolling?

You do know that in the case of Serra and Tiki, they are actually fighters, right? Just saying, sometimes coaches ARE fighters.

Would like to see Carraway choke out that douchey bitch.

Caraway by sub pretty easily. I think he would take the fight just for the satisfaction and the pay check, even if it doesn't move him up the ranks.

i was happy caroway acted the way he did, that was just beyond low class on rhonda's part and her coach. this is supposed to be about these fighters, not about the drama with the coaches, and it seems to me that's what rhonda's trying to make it about.

she's a great fighter, but as a person she has some growing up to do.

Wow, even for a Rousey nuthugger, this is a dumb thing to say.

This.

Manny is in Ronda's team (and TUF coaching team as well). They are both in the same weight class. Carraway is a talented fighter and Manny has been doing very well since he moved down to 135. He was too small for 145 and id say they are both at the same level in their carreers currently, well Manny slightly ahead perhaps. This fight makes sense.

since when did manny move down to 135...?

he didn't.

Thats 2 fighters Edmund has called out for a fight.....this guy backs down from no one

Back