Why not Cain v Fedor for a title shot ?

Fedor's most significant fights since his "retirement" was a boring decision over Jeff Monson.... and a w over Rizzo (washed up too, surfs more than he fights).

Not sure he is ready for the deep end. He better end his career in the Kiddie pool.

Don't know what makes anyone think Fedor has a snowballs chance in hell of being Competitive with top UFC hws in 2015 ......I am a fan too , but I'm realistic

I think it's a tough first fight back for Fedor and from a marketing and business standpoint, it's a risky move.

If Fedor comes back and gets blown out by Cain, people are going to say he should have never came back and there won't be must interest in seeing him continue to fight.

If you immediately put him in a title shot, if he loses to Werdum, he simply lost to the best HW in the world currently and a guy that has already beat Fedor. If Fedor wins, it would show he still has it and you can really get behind him and start putting him in fights against guys like Cain, Stipe and JDS.

It's a no-lose situation for Fedor. Obviously his legacy is set. A loss to Velasquez or Werdum at this point wouldn't change anything... but a win... it would be huge.

Nah. If by some miracle Fedor fights in the UFC you have to give him a fight or two before he takes on a top guy.

1. He should earn a top contender fight
2. It would benefit him to get the rust off

All this Fedor talk, can we reserve this till he actually signs??

There is going to be a shit load of people upset and pissed of if he signs somewhere else

Back