Why no Aj McKee hype?

Bellator did everything good from the matchmaking perspective but they suck at hyping guys.

AJ McKee is arguably the best prospect at 145. I think he beats the shit out of a bunch UFC top 10 guys, starting with Braindead Ortega.

speaking of Ortega...wtf is up with that guy? he hasn't fought in like 2 years now...haha does the ufc really want these types of fighters? guys that never fight.

speaking of Ortega...wtf is up with that guy? he hasn't fought in like 2 years now...haha does the ufc really want these types of fighters? guys that never fight.
Max did a number on him. I was hoping Korean Zombie could finish the work.

Bellator did everything good from the matchmaking perspective but they suck at hyping guys.
AJ McKee is arguably the best prospect at 145. I think he beats the shit out of a bunch UFC top 10 guys, starting with Braindead Ortega.

giphy.gif

McKee is dangerous. UFC needs to figure out how to get him

Hardcores are generally unemployed and have only imaginary and Sherdog friends. I am happy to not be a hardcore, if I was I'd immediately seek help
Hardcore's stay in alone every Saturday night to watch any subpar event the UFC shits out.

I must say you both seem hardcore as fuck rn
giphy.gif

True. But if OP had led off with the UFC speculation there would have been less blowback. A thread title of "Why no AJ Mckee hype" sounds almost accusatory — like challenging Sherdoggers "Why haven't you guys been been posting like crazy about him in this forum?" "Because it's the wrong forum" is an on-point answer.

Fair enough =)

It really depends on how he fights though. There's times where AJ fights sloppy and rallies back, that shit will bite him in the ass sooner or later unless he fixes it.

Yeah.

And Patricio Pitbull might be the best FW in the world at this moment.

Bellator has an underrated FW division.
Their FW and WW divisions have real talent, from world-class champions to some pretty serious prospects. I wish we had co-promotion fights in MMA, like they do in boxing.

People may think he is his father and be a boring fighter but he is fun to watch.

Back