Why no Aj McKee hype?

GOATtalks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He’s on a 16 win streak with 11 stoppages, only 24yo, super athletic, very well rounded and on fight away from a title shot. Probably the best talent Bellator has ever produced.

How do you see him fare against top UFC guys?

He’s on a 16 win streak with 11 stoppages, only 24yo, super athletic, very well rounded and on fight away from a title shot. Probably the best talent Bellator has ever produced.

Because wrong forum, fella

What's his record in the UFC ?

casuals who pretend to be hardcores only watch UFC

so naturally 95% of sherdog doesn't know who he is

Sherdog is littered with UFC shills and these shills think they are cool because they only watch UFC. Just take a look at the first 3 posters who responded.

AJ McKee is one of the best FWs in the world and I’m excited to see him fight Caldwell

In fairness, there's more hype to him than to ones better than him...Deiveson Figueiredo (17-1), Tofiq Musaev (18-3), Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov (17-2)...just to name a few.

giphy.gif

Sherdog is littered with UFC shills and these shills think they are cool because they only watch UFC. Just take a look at the first 3 posters who responded.

AJ McKee is one of the best FWs in the world and I’m excited to see him fight Caldwell

3prgf7.jpg

we used to have dozens of Pico threads on here. There's always been threads about prospects from other organizations coming to UFC and how they would do
What does jon jones have to do with this?!

we used to have dozens of Pico threads on here. There's always been threads about prospects from other organizations coming to UFC and how they would do

maybe, i don't remember stuff good

As long as he fights for Bellator, no one will care.

Hardcores are generally unemployed and have only imaginary and Sherdog friends. I am happy to not be a hardcore, if I was I'd immediately seek help

Bellator did everything good from the matchmaking perspective but they suck at hyping guys.

AJ McKee is arguably the best prospect at 145. I think he beats the shit out of a bunch UFC top 10 guys, starting with Braindead Ortega.

Hardcores are generally unemployed and have only imaginary and Sherdog friends. I am happy to not be a hardcore, if I was I'd immediately seek help

Hardcore's stay in alone every Saturday night to watch any subpar event the UFC shits out.

It beats me -- he's a brilliant prospect. His father has been a good mentor for him. He has a bright future in my opinion.

Very underrated guy indeed, scary dude, still needs more tests tho, but the next 2 fights can break him through if he wins. I think people will finally notice him if he beats Caldwell, but even by Bellator standards he should've been promoted way more. He should've been promoted similar like Pico, the dude definitely has potential and is the most avoided 145'er @bellator right now.

True. But if OP had led off with the UFC speculation there would have been less blowback. A thread title of "Why no AJ Mckee hype" sounds almost accusatory — like challenging Sherdoggers "Why haven't you guys been been posting like crazy about him in this forum?" "Because it's the wrong forum" is an on-point answer.

Back