Why Masvidal is winning gold Saturday night...

Masvidal is also older, more inactive and has more wear and tear than last time. In rematches, the smarter fighter tends to have the advantage and there is no question that Usman has a lot more tools in his arsenal. I suspect that he will have gained more from the first fight than Masvidal. I also suspect that Masvidal does not really expect to win against a guy who already beat him comfortably and that he is fighting primarily for a cheque at 36.5 years old with 14 defeats.

So I expect the rematch to be even more conclusive than the first, which is why I've put down just over £270 on Usman winning at 8/25.
Probably a good bet. Masvidal lucky to be fighting at this level.

Probably a good bet. Masvidal lucky to be fighting at this level.
If Usman would win at least 19/25 in fights against Masvidal, it's a good bet. Conversely you can get better than 4/1 on Masvidal, so if he has a 1/5 chance to win then that's a good bet. If I believed that Masvidal had close to a 50-50 chance I would be foolish not to bet on him, so those who claim that he will beat Usman should logically be dumping the truck on Masvidal. Few of them will though, talk is cheap.

Were you stroking your cock while writing this?

Were you stroking your cock while writing this?

Do you blame me?

47ddd672-bfde-492f-bb06-ebe3a330328f.jpg

jorge-masvidal-body-transformation-kamaru-usman-rematch

In any fight, no matter what's the odds, it's always 50-50 on fight night. I think Jorge knows this might be the last time he'll ever fight for a world title. He might as well put on the performance of his life and cap off his long career with a world title by the end of the night. Good luck to him. Gotta root for the underdog!

Ill co sign. I dont think its ever gonna be an easy fight for Masvidal but theres definitely a path to victory. With the right gameplan I see him winning and Ill outright pick him to win. At the least this will be very competitive

Only should be applicable to idiotic predictions like these, where there is absolutely no real evidence Mas will be able to win and it’s just a total shot in the dark

There have been so many moments like this on Sherdog. Every lemming on this board was claiming that Holm had nothing for Rousey, that Jones would beat Gus without breaking a sweat, ‘by whatever he wants’, that JDS had no chance vs Cain in the rematch., etc, etc.. Random weenies making predictions and being convinced that they can’t be wrong is amusing.

Would be nice. Snoozeman is boring as fuck and Masvidal would mean all kinds of exciting championship fights.

Although I do have to hand it to Usman-- the last fight he did, he was looking pretty damn cool.

I don't think Masvidal takes it. Maybe his biggest advantage is that Usman doesn't think so either.

Back