Why Khamzat Chimaev finishes Whittaker in the 1st round 75% and 2 round 95%

If gassed Burns could just spam the same telegraphed punch from his hip over and over finding his bobble head target with ease…….. Whittaker is like going from easy mode to difficult comparatively. He’s going to be like a much more complicated and dangerous variation of that fight if his TDD holds up and it likely does.

Khamzat forced to strike with Gilbert Burns at WW. Who has taken Whittaker down successfully? Once it remains on the feet Robert has technical dominance.

That's how I see this fight going. Adesanyor obviously a UFC favourite got a biased decision last fight. Rob technically the best fighter in this division.

Robert Whittaker is a great fighter and his strengths come from being strong, explosive Middleweight and he has decent amount of power in his hands tho not the most technical guy he has been out-manuvered by Izzy without exiting 1st gear..

Whittaker can stuff and shout down someone who is using pure brute force but he can't shout down someone who is extremely technical and skilled.

Khamzat is just way to technically good to get stuffed by Whittaker and despite Whittaker being strong Chimaev is stronger imo but it is the combo of the technical aspect that would be the huge gap.

Whittaker doesn't like to get also pressured and that is why Izzy KO'ed him and what Khamzat does is nothing but extreme pressure. Even in the striking department Khamzat has slight stylistic edge that most don't realize.

But I see it differently tho? I mean how it will unfold! I think there will be several scrambles and in one of these Khamzat strangles whittaker in the 1st round with 75% chance it being the likely outcome..

As good as Whittaker is but there is levels to this in my honest opinion and Khamzat is the way more technical and skilled fighter..

So Khamzat, a ww moving up, has superior takedowns to Romero. Yeah nah. Whittakers strength is his takedown defence. He would eventually get up vs Khamzat. Anyway, i hope this fight never eventuates as im a fan of both. Feed Khamzat the winner of the ww title fight.

why does tapping to strikes have a negative connotation? guys like GSP and Shogun have tapped to strikes.
Because there is a way out and tapping is the soft way. If your trapped in a sub there is no way out

Whittaker dummies Khamzat, that's why Khamzat wants to be bestfriends instead. "i don't want to fight that guy"

Couldn't even convincingly beat a 5'9 former lightweight.... no coincidence that also happens to be the only elite fighter he's ever faced.

It depends on how you look at the Burns fight, I think a green Chimaev overcoming the third ranked guy shows how good he will really be

Even Khamzat doesn't want to fight Whittaker, he wants to be friends with him instead. That just shows you Khamzat isn't confident in his current skill set to beat Whittaker, he's playing the friend card with Whittaker instead of the "I kill everybody" gimmick.

So that should answer all your threads questions about that potential match-up.

Crazy to see everyone's opinions change after 1 year. I think if DDP can man handle Whittaker on the ground, Khamzat should have no problem doing it sooner.

Kamzat is a monster. If he has been training like he use to he win this dominant fashion.

Robert Whittaker is a great fighter and his strengths come from being strong, explosive Middleweight and he has decent amount of power in his hands tho not the most technical guy he has been out-manuvered by Izzy without exiting 1st gear..

Whittaker can stuff and shout down someone who is using pure brute force but he can't shout down someone who is extremely technical and skilled.

Khamzat is just way to technically good to get stuffed by Whittaker and despite Whittaker being strong Chimaev is stronger imo but it is the combo of the technical aspect that would be the huge gap.

Whittaker doesn't like to get also pressured and that is why Izzy KO'ed him and what Khamzat does is nothing but extreme pressure. Even in the striking department Khamzat has slight stylistic edge that most don't realize.

But I see it differently tho? I mean how it will unfold! I think there will be several scrambles and in one of these Khamzat strangles whittaker in the 1st round with 75% chance it being the likely outcome..

As good as Whittaker is but there is levels to this in my honest opinion and Khamzat is the way more technical and skilled fighter..

damn TS banned

1711712642486.gif

Nice knowing you, TS.

Dragonsfly has been banned multiple times.

Would love to see a bunch of lists of usernames from serial banned posters lol. Only to find out (again) that there is just one poster on SD with the most severe case of MPD ever witnessed in recorded history.

Would love to see a bunch of lists of usernames from serial banned posters lol. Only to find out (again) that there is just one poster on SD with the most severe case of MPD ever witnessed in recorded history.

One of his current threads is on the front page. It isn't hard to find out which one it is, lol.

Khamzat forced to strike with Gilbert Burns at WW. Who has taken Whittaker down successfully? Once it remains on the feet Robert has technical dominance.

That's how I see this fight going. Adesanyor obviously a UFC favourite got a biased decision last fight. Rob technically the best fighter in this division.
Not because he couldnt take Burns down though but because he thought his BJJ meant he had more advantage standing.

You could point to the Jacare win for Robb but that was quite a few years ago now and I think Khamzat is arguably both a better wrestler than Jacare and more in his prime.

Back