Why Jones vs Hamill never got a rematch?

They called for a rematch but Hamill didnt hear.

Dana White had other plan for Bones already?

Jones believed he beat the shit out of Hamill way enough?

Hamill didn't wanted to hear about that?

Watch the fight....Jones destroyed him so what was is the point for a rematch?

It is a Controversial Lost. Jones had no reason to cheat. I don't think he did it intentionally. Absurd to think Jones wanted to cheat here. But he did throw illegal elbows so that is the problem. You have to follow the rules....I support a no contest for this situation.

At that time I think Jones was not with Greg Jackson so the one who calls the illegal shots is Greg Jackson. A way to get out of the fight . This must have been when Greg had Rashad on his team before Jones. Rashad left Greg Jackson after Jones came, Rashad felt he was betrayed by the Greg Jackson team. I think Rashad started to perform less once he left.

Until Jones avenges the Hamill loss, he cannot be the LHW GOAT.

Hamill is the GOAT.

Other than it being a title fight was it really that much different than Yan vs Sterling? Sure Jon was dominant throughout, but Sterling too was on his knees helpless getting getting pounded on.

Bcuz Jones was terrified. Had he lost to Hamill again, their epic rivalry would be 0-2, hence no rivalry. he would have cried like DC did after the jones/dc2 fight. Or see my profile pic

Have you ever seen the fight TS or were you looking at Wikipedia or something?

No belt on the line, and iirc the thing he got DQ'd for was very dubious, he didnt land a Knee to the face of a grounded opponent, like he did to Smith lol, damn, Jones has been breaking rules his whole career.

Hearing that from a guy who have 5k messages for 118 likes is very laughable

561 messages 885 likes for me bro, who have to be "reader only" now?

haha
I don't pander for likes.
Besides your OP got you 0 likes and yet you are still fine. Is it possible that likes matter less than you thought

Dana White had other plan for Bones already?

Jones believed he beat the shit out of Hamill way enough?

Hamill didn't wanted to hear about that?

Jones utterly dominated him. That piece of shit Mazagatti screwed JJ in that fight. So there's no reason to give Hamill a rematch. That would be like giving Leben a rematch against Anderson. Why?

Now is the time to make it. Put it on the same card as Tito vs Ken Shamrock and Jacare vs Camozzi.

It took you over 10 years to come up with a lame pun? Yikes. Did you just wake up today and think about this or what?

Jones has been ducking Hamill rematch for a decade now

MattHamill_2595803.jpg
dam hammil kind a looks like gaeghe

Back