Why isn't DC good as the MCU

Beside Batman world, wich spammed over and over, they don't have many popular AND charismatic characters

They're either famous but considered kinda boring or maybe interesting but not much famous

As casual dude who does'nt read american comics i've hard time think something not-Batman they can work on to push me pay the ticket at cinema

They had Sandman and let Netflix turn it into some sort of woke thing
They had Constantine, they did the Keanu movie that was very different and a more accurate (i guess at least as casting) series that was nice but got cancelled iirc
They had Lucifer tv series, and felt about the level of Buffy or even less
They have Lobo, i remember as kid he was kinda cool/different, but i don't think they ever did anything with it

Last edited:
First paragraph is wrong and stupid, and typical of you.

Second paragraph is 100% correct and therefore atypical of you, but I reckon that’s just the broken clock axiom at work.
dd4432d0b74357e474a9438171442bd7.jpg

<3>

I think the problem is at the very root. DC doesn't have very interesting characters outside of Batman.

Superman feels like a boomer's grandfather's hero. Maybe he was cool in the 40's but he's just not that interesting nowadays.

And really all of DC's big heroes feel that way to some degree except Batman.

Honestly they need to abandon the justice league and make movies with their lesser known heroes. Because their main ones are boring.
STFU.

Batman movies are solid. But green lantern and superman man of steel were god awful

I think the DC lore is just good as Marvels lore but man they are not beating marvel
Dc can make good movies but fuck me fo they find a way to ruin it

DC live action is trash aside from the various batman movies, shazam, suicide squad and doom patrol. DC is far superior when it comes to the animated movies.

The Batman trilogy was straight up the bomb. I think they thought people wanted dark heroes but everyone wanted Guardians of the Galaxy silly shit. I am kind of tired of Marvel's silliness. The remake of Justice League was pretty damn good. Better than anything not Infinity Wars.
Nolan’s trilogy > The infinity war saga

Dc has the power ring saga. far superior to the infinity gauntlet storyline. its the story that should have been told the past decade but they approached it all wrong, and tried to hard to catch up to marvel. at the same time ruining the DC movie buildups. they needed to start fresh years ago, but are persistent with attempting to deliver the trash they have now. the power ring saga...... oh what could have been.......

captain-america-hammer.gif

This one moment was better than anything in the wildly overrated Nolan trilogy.

It was ok. Infinity Saga was epic.

I would probably agree on another day. But then again there’s a lot of crap in those marvel films that no one seems to mention. That blue Australian rock person for example

And it wasnt ok, it was excellent, especially the Dark Knight. Anyway for me infinity war left a sour taste. They spent all those years establishing characters, Thanos included, and then in the finale add a new character who Mary Sues the living hell out of the whole thing. I was in disbelief in the cinema at the horseshit. I’m not even talking about all the “girl power” scenes I don’t care about that overt nonsense, it just annoyed me that a more worthy character wasn’t able to “save the day” at a pinnacle moment in the film, when Thanos is calling down his barrage and she flies through his ship. She also gives him a Glasgow kiss. It would have just been perfect if time stops as she’s fighting Thanos, and she looks at the camera and goes “watch this ” with a smirk, then does the splits and punches Thanos in the balls like Jonny Cage, and then Thanos goes “oweeeeee” while holding his crotch.

I guess Tony snapped his fingers in the end so there’s that

Misogynist disclaimer - Wonder Woman part 1 was a great film and shows how to do it properly. But that’s DC

DC is pretty fucked with the ezra miller situation and batgirl.

Back