• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Usman so Unliked ?

Yep. Just as I said when defending you above. Nope.

The phrase "I have black friends, I can't be racist" isn't some kind of proof that you're racist, it's just not proof of not being racist. It's meaningless. It's like saying, "I don't hate the Chinese, I have a goldfish." Worthless point.

BUT even if I was using the logic that the phrase DOES indicate racism, then WHO would I be indicating is racist?? Maybe you should "Go to the beginning of our conversation," yourself. No need, I highlighted it in your quote above. It's PEOPLE. If I implied anyone was racist, it's part of the mass dislike of Usman by people. Taking the implication the wrong way is one thing, changing the subject to yourself over and over and over again is a completely different, more pathetic, thing.

I'll take my apology in picture or gif form only. When I see notifications that you reply to me, I ain't reading
Its an implication, fool. And an insulting one at that. Since then your tirade in defense for your indefensible racist accusations have been nonstop as well as your drivel. Just stop fool, you got this one wrong.

He's just not very engaging on the mic. And the fact that everytime you see him, you see that rat Ali with him.

But on embedded he seems pretty chill.

Its an implication, fool. And an insulting one at that. Since then your tirade in defense for your indefensible racist accusations have been nonstop as well as your drivel. Just stop fool, you got this one wrong.
Still just seein text
ufc-didnt-read-lol.gif

"Flame on. Have a good day!"

“No charisma “

what man has that as a complaint about another as a reason why they do not like them

Oh a sherfronter

Unfortunately he's just not an exciting fighter to watch. That doesn't mean he isn't good though. Out of the cage, seems like a decent guy, but no character.

Poor guy never seems to get any cheers

You can debate GSP v Usman who is the best WW ever to the cows come home, what can't be debated is GSP's popularly outside the Octagon, how much he helped popularise the sport into the mainstream and how much the ladies loved him.

What is Usman doing wrong ?
He is not doing anything wrong and I assure you that he is liked by all the people he wants to be liked by. And if I’m wrong, it is only because I don’t know him personally.

TS answered his own question in the second paragraph GSP fans are the worst. Ladies love him? beta AF

Not reading all 18 pages, so it may have been posted, but this video sums it up:

The guy is fake, and to make matters worse - unlike Conor - he wants to take on the easiest fights, and when asked to take on a challenge (like Izzy, Khabib or Khamzat) he says he wants 100 million, became friends with said fighter or that he may retire. Marty also had no problem giving lightweight flunk out journey man George a rematch for standard pay, but he now wants to box Canelo above fighting Khamzat.

Back