• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Trump not dealing with these rioters? It's out of hand now...

Oh' here you go with your "uprising" nonsense again.

Look, what you're looking at right now is the extent of what citizens are capable of, outside of desperate, and fruitless "resistance" to a military force. When the military comes in to shut the mayhem down, you can be assured it will stay shut down, until they say otherwise.
Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it

educate yourself ffs

When it is warranted? Yes.

I support it far more, than letting anarchists run wild. How 'bout you? Best to just let them burn the country to the ground?
They military will draw no distinction between you and violent rioters. And don't say that you won't be rioting. Our military has killed innocent civilians in every country we have ever occupied. We have a history of this.

You would also be under martial law and subject to arbitrary arrest.

Look at these people. They were live on the news and the police didn't care.

It could very easily be you. The police and the military won't care.

200.gif

They shouldn't.

It could very easily be you.

It's almost like anarchy causes law enforcement to be indiscriminate...

Maybe the issue isn't the police, but the anarchy causing them to react? Hmm...

They shouldn't.

It's almost like anarchy causes law enforcement to be indiscriminate...

Maybe the issue isn't the police, but the anarchy causing them to react? Hmm...
whats it like being a sociopath?

so I take it thats a yes... you'd be fine with him getting shot dead for some food?

The vast majority of rioters and looters are opportunistic thugs looking for high dollar items to destroy or steal. Thats the type of peoplen we are discussing.

Since you care so much about homeless people, what do you think about antifa and rioters burning down homeless camps and asaulting homeless people? Maybe a military presence will help make them safer huh? What do you think about that?

I bet you would have sided with the Brits.

Why are these lawless Americans destroying our perfectly good tea and burning down our Royal tapestries? Don't they think we got the message. Now go home and wait for the taxes that will Shirley have to rise as of a result of this little rebellion. Wait for the bobbies who will be coming to extract our justice.

Cool story. I happen to care more about hardworking law abiding citizens, their well being and their personal belongings than i do some loser opportunistic street thugs that contribute nothing to society.

You sound like a real pos dude. Get a life.

The vast majority of rioters and looters are opportunistic thugs looking for high dollar items to destroy or steal. Thats the type of peoplen we are discussing.

Since you care so much about homeless people, what do you think about antifa and rioters burning down homeless camps and asaulting homeless people? Maybe a military presence will help make them safer huh? What do you think about that?
I think ANTIFA do more harm than good(as in they stand for a good cause... or at least they used to, but tarnish any semblance of the moral high ground by using violence), and what I saw of the people burning the stuff of a homeless guy they are utter cunts.

Also I simply posed a hypothetical situation earlier, Im not trying to say that the looters are only taking food

They military will draw no distinction between you and violent rioters. And don't say that you won't be rioting. Our military has killed innocent civilians in every country we have ever occupied. We have a history of this.

You would also be under martial law and subject to arbitrary arrest.

It could very easily be you. The police and the military won't care.

They let them go at the end when they realized their mistake, this was just confusion in the heat of the moment. We really need to do a better job of putting some thought into each situation instead of instantly defaulting to cops are bad.

They let them go at the end when they realized their mistake, this was just confusion in the heat of the moment. We really need to do a better job of putting some thought into each situation instead of instantly defaulting to cops are bad.
They ran over and grabbed the first black people that they saw and only let them go after white people vouched for them. We need to do a better job at expecting the police to do a better job and not making excuses for their behavior.

or..... the police could not default to all black people being bad?

They ran over and grabbed the first black people that they saw and only let them go after white people vouched for them. We need to do a better job at expecting the police to do a better job and not making excuses for their behavior.
I don't see it as a function of them being black, the cops sounded stressed and flustered and arrested the people they saw standing infront of a store that they had just been told was being looted.

I don't see it as a function of them being black, the cops sounded stressed and flustered and arrested the people they saw standing infront of a store that they had just been told was being looted.
Is that best practices?

When you are stressed and flustered just grab the first people you find suspicious. There is nothing that could ever go wrong employing that strategy.

Sure, if that's your take. I can see it as murder or gross negligence. I don't think he intentionally tried to kill him. But either way I don't care. He should face time regardless.
Ok, my apologies, I wasn't aware you'd changed your mind since the poll.

I think you are one of those who just hates mindlessley. If he sends them in people will die who are thugs and fight cops and you will maybe be here crying about it
I’m not arguing to send them in though. So your question is silly because I would hate him if sent in Troops.

I’m not arguing to send them in though. So your question is silly because I would hate him if sent in Troops.

Okay so then my original point stands. He should NOT send anyone into liberal cities or places that are anti Trump in which the leadership there does not want help.

Back