• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Trump not dealing with these rioters? It's out of hand now...

Cuomo single handedly kills 5K americans. Trump is bad stopping violent domestic terrorists

Wtf is this shit?

This just demonstrates the extent of Antifa’s capabilities. Not only have they infiltrated the protests, they’ve infiltrated the police forces.

May Trump and the heroic patriots of the US military save us all.

At this point that's what it's going to take. You think these people respect soft? They only respond to violence.
you do realise it was violence that prompted this response from the people in the first place? And you think violence will solve it?

"Greatest country in the world!!"

Republicans in 2016 - Obama was the most divisive President ever!
Republicans in 2020 - Let's break the country apart!

dems are the ones trying to break it apart .. very wide apart .. I bet they're loving all this chaos and destruction

Are you okay with proving their point? Are you okay with more police violence?

I would rather see violence used against violent looters and rioters than looters and rioters using violence against innocent people.

The answer is yes. People have gotten their message out. It needs to end.

Like i said...at this point. This is no longer about floyd. Time to shut the shit down.
thats a lovely talking point but wtf does "shut this shit down" actually mean? do you mean shoot to kill? say for looting? What if they are homeless and taking food? Is that still worth taking someones life?

its a hypothetical I know, but if something happens due to this you better believe there will be a response

"Greatest country in the world!!"

It is for many. Unfortunately we have many ungrateful cry baby victims who think people owe them something. Maybe those people should go somewhere where there are no white people. See how it really is out there.

thats a lovely talking point but wtf does "shut this shit down" actually mean? do you mean shoot to kill? say for looting? What if they are homeless and taking food? Is that still worth taking someones life?

its a hypothetical I know, but if something happens due to this you better believe there will be a response

Whatever it takes. But im thinking when the legit military hits the streets the coward thiefs looters and rioters will disappear quickly.

I'll stand my ground against the military if I have too. I'm an American. Come at me bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back