Why is Tony fighting for the belt?

Fun fact: Tony Ferguson is better than every fighter on Khabib's resume

You do realise he is a conor fan and doesn't give a shit about Khabib either?

Also it's debatable that Ferguson is better than Conor if I am being honest

It's funny how Conor has 1 win at LW and it's better than all of Tony's. Lol wtf
yes, 1. You say Tony should fight Dustin or Justin, but Conor should have fought either of them. Hell why didn't he want Tony when was callin him out too. I like Eddie, it was a good win, but even shitty teams in other sports beat the best ones, and don't get to the playoffs. Conor is 1-1 in LW, and that's over a 3 year span.

Can we put this to rest?

Tony is clearly the most deserving LW for the next title shot, and it isn't close.

There is no legitimate debate about that.

TS is clueless.

The end.

The Goat
source.gif
zero title defenses = zero claim to GOAT status.

I'm a fan of Conor, but he's not even close to GOAT at anything other than hyping fights.

It's hard to tell whats trolling and what's legitimate stupidity with conor fans at this point.

How come these shit threads get so many replies and when somebody discusses something interesting and serious it gets likes 10 max ?

TS is the reason why Sherdog is dying.

I'm pretty sure that RDA had been top 2 right before Tony beat him, so you're incorrect right off the start.

Then there's beating almost nothing but top 10 for 5 straight years...

So pls no troll.
that is a list full of journeymen
A bunch of top 5, top ten at the time on the list along with some ex champas. So wait, you want him to fight a current champion in order to get a title shot? Make sense, dude.

Go do something else with your time TS. Sure someone will let you know next time Conor fights.

How come these shit threads get so many replies and when somebody discusses something interesting and serious it gets likes 10 max ?
Was literally going to post something along the lines of this post.

Seriously, why the hell is everyone entertaining this obvious turd? He's literally just repeating himself and even when presented with evidence, refuses to think rationally and objectively.... As everyone has came to the same conclusion that he's either a troll or a very, very dense retard, why are we bothering to reply to him?

And as the post I quoted brings up, why do we not actually discuss entertaining, new, and interesting threads? Instead we keep beating the dead horse on rehashed threads on the same topics with dozens of pages worth of replies. I honestly do not understand Sherdog some days.

<{MindBrown}><codychoke>

<{hughesimpress}>

Might have something to do with the 12 fight win streak he's on.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Thread should've ended here ↑↑↑ with TS banned for the remainder of the day...

He hasn't beat anyone in the top 5 but Cowboy who Conor just obliterated. He ducked Max for the interim belt and hasn't fought Poirer or Gaejthe? WTF this guy needs to fight Poirer or Gaejthe before he gets a title and in my opinion they both KO him stiff. I'm Not impressed.

Lol worst troll thread in ages.
You're clearly an attention seeker or an idiot if you cant see why he is getting his shot, finally

You do realise he is a conor fan and doesn't give a shit about Khabib either?

Also it's debatable that Ferguson is better than Conor if I am being honest
Well, Conor already has as many losses at LW in the UFC as Tony does with like 12 fewer wins so I'd say it's on Conor to prove he is on Tony's level... not the other way around.

Back