Why is Tony fighting for the belt?

Jean-Claude_Bloodsport

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He hasn't beat anyone in the top 5 but Cowboy who Conor just obliterated. He ducked Max for the interim belt and hasn't fought Poirer or Gaejthe? WTF this guy needs to fight Poirer or Gaejthe before he gets a title and in my opinion they both KO him stiff. I'm Not impressed.

Might have something to do with the 12 fight win streak he's on.

<JagsKiddingMe>

He should of already has his title shot. Hes won 12 straight fights in the divison

If ur not impressed, then dont watch the fight

giphy.gif

Because the ufc is a dog and pony show and will never be a real sport

Belt or not, it’s not hard to get excited for this fight.

I'm pretty sure that RDA had been top 2 right before Tony beat him, so you're incorrect right off the start.

Then there's beating almost nothing but top 10 for 5 straight years...

So pls no troll.

Might have something to do with

- Him beating guys who were top 5 when he beat them
- Him winning the interim belt then then finishing Pettis and Cerrone

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to fight for a title just to piss off TS.

He hasn't beat anyone in the top 5 but Cowboy who Conor just obliterated. He ducked Max for the interim belt and hasn't fought Poirer or Gaejthe? WTF this guy needs to fight Poirer or Gaejthe before he gets a title and in my opinion they both KO him stiff. I'm Not impressed.
Trollol
upload_2020-1-22_12-55-31.png

Why should anyone but Tony fight for the belt? Also your wrong.

I'm pretty sure that RDA had been top 2 right before Tony beat him, so you're incorrect right off the start.

Then there's beating almost nothing but top 10 for 5 straight years...

So pls no troll.

Rda when was that? He ducked Max Holloway and hasn't fought anyone worth getting a title fight. Gaejthe and Poirer destroy this guy

I know lets have some guy who is 1-1 in the last 4 years get a title shot.

Fun fact - the only man who Conor beat at LW was Eddie Alvarez in 2016.

giphy.gif

Might have to do with the fact that he is ranked number one in that division. No need to fight those ranked under you when you don't have to.

Because he's awesome. He's on a 12-fight streak despite his crazy risktaking style. Fuck your "level of competition" nonsense.

Back