Why is this event not at the same time as other Abu Dhabi events ?

Laza cds mma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In my country it was perfect , Khabib vs Dustin , Khabin vs Gaethje , Holloway vs Kattar all starting at around 9 pm , now everywhere i read it says that it's starting at 4:00 am , like events in Las Vegas , why ?

I know I just assumed it would be at the same time as other Abu Dhabi events only found out an hour ago it's not.

Got to maximise the ppv buys from Americans for McGregor though.

Aaaaaameeriica, America may God thy gold refine
'Til all success be nobleness
And every gain divined

The biggest draw in the sport fighting on a PPV in the afternoon in America is bad business.

Because

200.gif

In my country it was perfect , Khabib vs Dustin , Khabin vs Gaethje , Holloway vs Kattar all starting at around 9 pm , now everywhere i read it says that it's starting at 4:00 am , like events in Las Vegas , why ?
Usman vs Masvidal was at this time.

U.S. PPV dollars.

Because PPV, obviously. They need the biggest markets catered too.

Crazy to think....they will start the PPV at like 3am or 4am...

Danas boy aint in the White House no more so hes gotta cut the bullshit and get back to acting right

Back