Why is there no terrorism outside USA/NATO countries?

Christ TS may have succeeded in posting the most ignorant WR thread of 2016, sniping the prize right at the end. Sorry y'all competitors, there's a new king in town.

No, just an uninformed thread. I'm sure lots of people don't know that there have been terrorist attacks throughout the world. Most of the reporting has been done on the ones that have taken place in Europe and the US. The absence of evidence is commonly mistaken with the evidence of absence.

exactly, i was misinformed.

i stand corrected, and fully take the "you are retarded" , "your mom should have aborted you" , "you are a libertard" , "troll thread" , "infinite stupidity" comments, as harsh and somewhat disgusting they are, after some reading i further investigating i concluded i have been guilty of all that has been said.

And even though noone has answered my question ( "could it be possible that their religion is only a thing that brings the people of those nations together against a common enemy?" ) , that question is irrelevant now, and this thread has done its purpose, to educate at least one man, and at the end it was me.

So thank you Sherdog for this sending me this hard truth, cause it was the only way i could ever learn...

Peace

exactly, i was misinformed.

i stand corrected, and fully take the "you are retarded" , "your mom should have aborted you" , "you are a libertard" , "troll thread" , "infinite stupidity" comments, as harsh and somewhat disgusting they are, after some reading i further investigating i concluded i have been guilty of all that has been said.

And even though noone has answered my question ( "could it be possible that their religion is only a thing that brings the people of those nations together against a common enemy?" ) , that question is irrelevant now, and this thread has done its purpose, to educate at least one man, and at the end it was me.

So thank you Sherdog for this sending me this hard truth, cause it was the only way i could ever learn...

Peace

That's what happens when you join a cult.

This is why you shouldn't take everything you're told in the Mosque at face value.

Actually, this is why you shouldn't take anything you're told in the Mosque at face value.

That's what happens when you join a cult.
I don't know about that. The Penetrator seems to be open to new info seeing as he did further reading on the topic

The truth is most people get their world news half hour at a time just after dinner. Even the most ignorant WR regular seems more informed than the general public.

Im not in a cult lol :D

I was just uninformed, rather than misinformed, i barely watch any tv or follow any info websites, but i guess im aware of the mainstream news cause its just hard to avoid them, so i never heard of any terrorist attacks on other countries than Germany, France, or USA, and i know 3 of them are balls deep in middle east for past 40 years ( my friends dad was actually in Frances foreign legion so i know they were doing some disgusting shit over there ), so i guess i developed a story in my head...

With the recent outbursts of anti muslim threads, people posting charts about how 99 of terrorists are muslim, and islam being callerd religion of hate or whatever, i gotta ask you guys why terrorists arent attacking Australia, China, India, Japan?
Japan and China are extremely homogenous.

Japan consists of 98.5% ethnic Japanese. In their entire country, they have about 70,000 muslims. We have ummm..quite a bit more, even after adjusting for population difference(10x more by my estimation??). If Japan does not get attacked by terrorists, that actually hurts your argument.

This post is for documentation purposes only.

@Palis

This piece of shit thread is so bad, I'm getting flashbacks from 99Silva's reign of terror.

What did it do for you guys?

Back