Why is there no terrorism outside USA/NATO countries?

The Penetrator

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
With the recent outbursts of anti muslim threads, people posting charts about how 99 of terrorists are muslim, and islam being callerd religion of hate or whatever, i gotta ask you guys why terrorists arent attacking Australia, China, India, Japan?

Is it because USA/NATO invaded, occupied or bombed 14 different muslim countries since 80s, some multiple times? The list goes something like this:

Iran (1980, 1987-1988), Libya (1981, 1986, 1989, 2011), Lebanon (1983), Kuwait (1991), Iraq (1991-2011, 2014-), Somalia (1992-1993, 2007-), Bosnia (1995), Saudi Arabia (1991, 1996), Afghanistan (1998, 2001-), Sudan (1998), Kosovo (1999), Yemen (2000, 2002-), Pakistan (2004-) Syria (2014-).

So considering there was no muslim terrorism BEFORE those invasions, and considering terrorists are only attacking the ones that attacked them first, could it be safe to say that their religion is only a thing that brings the people of those nations together against a common enemy?

It is easy to bring up i violent quote from quran, just like it is easy to bring up a violent quote from bible, or any other religious book. And I know some muslm countries are in a war between them too, but so are the christian ones, for centuries people of all religions are in war, and im not talking about war here, just terrorism, isolated cases of terrorist attacks.

Could it also be said then that people from middle east are more violent than the other people? Cause you can also make a chart then, that shows 99% of terrorists are from those countries in middle east that have been REKT by invasions, turned into a complete chaos by arming rebels, governments, various groups, practically just bringing a shitload of weapons to the region?

Or is it just that Islam is a religion of war?

Last edited:
NATO didn't bomb Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo. It actually helped their cause by bombing their enemies - Serbs.

Muslims have been hacking each other since the 7th century.

ike i said, were discussing terrorist attacks here. Christians have been attacking eachother since, well, the beginning of Christianity and the Holy Roman Empire. Its not what i want to discuss.

NATO didn't bomb Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo. It actually helped their cause by bombing their enemies - Serbs.

Ok, even better, explains why there arent any terrorists from Kosovo or Bosnia doing atacks on NATO countries, even though they are Muslim. But its not what i asked...

This incredibly mind-boggling thread just might steal the highly-coveted title of Shit Thread of the Year.

Aight i got my answer, and i see where this is going...

Islam is a religion of war and middle east should be carpet nuked ASAP...

Continue with your day, have fun, see ya later!

People get butchered all the time in non islamic 3rd world countries too you dumbass. Burma is buddhist and rwanda is christian. All third world countries are hell holes.

So you lied got called on it and you're gone. 10/10 thread

There was a failed suicide bomb attack in Sweden a couple of years ago. His target was people shopping for Christmas but he only managed to kill himself. Other terrorists have been apprehended. Sweden is not a part of NATO and has not colonized Muslim countries and yet, they see Sweden as a legit target.

On a side note, I wonder if a failed suicide bomb attack counts as a martyr or just a sucicide? Does he still get his 72 virgins?

Thailand, India have 140 jihadi attacks per year but it doesn't get reported in the west

http://cspipublishing.com/statistical/charts.html

Jihad%20Attacks-Average_2002-2012.jpg

When did NATO attack Saudi Arabia? I must have missed that...

Ok, even better, explains why their arent any terrorists from Kosovo or Bosnia doing atacks on NATO countries, even though they are Muslim. But its not what i asked...
Yup, no Bosnian terrorists targeting countries that were supportive of there cause against the Serbs:

4 arrested in Bosnia for Scandinavia terror attack plans
Mar. 13, 2015 6:18 PM EDT

SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) — Bosnian police say they have arrested four men suspected of building an explosive device intended for a terrorist attack in an unspecified Scandinavian country.

Three suspects were arrested at the border while trying to leave Bosnia with the explosive device in the trunk of their car, while a fourth was simultaneously arrested in Sarajevo, police said on Friday.

The arrests were the result of a coordinated operation also involving officials from Netherlands and Sweden.

The four suspects, including one Swedish and three Bosnian nationals, are suspected of having built the bomb in Bosnia after receiving "a request" from Scandinavia.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2d93...rested-bosnia-scandinavia-terror-attack-plans

With the recent outbursts of anti muslim threads, people posting charts about how 99 of terrorists are muslim, and islam being callerd religion of hate or whatever, i gotta ask you guys why terrorists arent attacking Australia, China, India, Japan?

Is it because USA/NATO invaded, occupied or bombed 14 different muslim countries since 80s, some multiple times? The list goes something like this:

Iran (1980, 1987-1988), Libya (1981, 1986, 1989, 2011), Lebanon (1983), Kuwait (1991), Iraq (1991-2011, 2014-), Somalia (1992-1993, 2007-), Bosnia (1995), Saudi Arabia (1991, 1996), Afghanistan (1998, 2001-), Sudan (1998), Kosovo (1999), Yemen (2000, 2002-), Pakistan (2004-) Syria (2014-).

So considering there was no muslim terrorism BEFORE those invasions, and considering terrorists are only attacking the ones that attacked them first, could it be safe to say that their religion is only a thing that brings the people of those nations together against a common enemy?

It is easy to bring up i violent quote from quran, just like it is easy to bring up a violent quote from bible, or any other religious book. And I know some muslm countries are in a war between them too, but so are the christian ones, for centuries people of all religions are in war, and im not talking about war here, just terrorism, isolated cases of terrorist attacks.

Could it also be said then that people from middle east are more violent than the other people? Cause you can also make a chart then, that shows 99% of terrorists are from those countries in middle east that have been REKT by invasions, turned into a complete chaos by arming rebels, governments, various groups, practically just bringing a shitload of weapons to the region?

Or is it just that Islam is a religion of war?
What the hell are you talking about? They have carried out attacks in Australia, India, and China (can't recall an event from Japan).

Foreign Muslims don't attack the Chinese because they see how many fucks the Chinese give about civil rights violations when it comes to dealing internally with the Uighurs, and I imagine they've deduced this attitude would likely extend to international perception of war crimes. The Chinese have only just recently begun consuming oil like the top western countries, too, so they have fresh roots entwining and entangling them in the Middle East. Just wait until they start making power moves and installing puppets like the Russians, Americans, Turkish, and other Europeans do.

Otherwise, these places are just a bit harder to reach for them. Terrorist attacks on American soil have been almost wholly domestic Muslims. This seems to be true everywhere but perhaps Europe right now, and the reason for that should be obvious. This immediately offers an explanation for Japan. They have only 70k Muslims in a country of 127m people (not even a tenth of a percent), and according to Wikipedia about 10k of those are domestic ethnic Japanese while the 60k remaining are chiefly from other Southeast Asian countries, not necessarily the highest risk regions responsible for propagating terrorism.

LOL at there being no Islamic terror attacks in India or China, I think we can end this thread right there. Astonishing ignorance.

Back