Opinion Why is the war room radio silent on Tim Scott's rebuttal to Biden?

intrepid brawler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tim scott made a rebuttal to Joe Biden's first state of the union address. He praised trump and said america aint racist. he caught a lotta well-deserved flack for being so stupid and such shameless sell-out. but where's the war room voices from the right standing up for their black brother Tim? I was sure we'd see a lot of right wingers using scott as the perfect example of what a "good one" and praising his views as a departure from the plantation mentality "those people" tend to follow. Can we get some right wingers to weight in? But as you weigh in, please take it slow, because scales aint cheap.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/the-lefts-vile-reaction-to-sen-tim-scotts-speech/

Uncle Tim trying to please the Great Leader.
PxyFAtI.jpg

He didn't say anything of substance, promote any coherent policy, defend his putrid policy record, or offer any critique of Biden's policies.

All he had was culture war rubbish. He's a partisan hack. A more intelligent Marco Rubio. A more human Mitch McConnell.

Did you miss the 10 page thread about lefties calling him racial slurs for not knowing his place?
I was looking for right wing reaction...of course liberals are gonna call a sellout a sellout. but i always find a morbid fascination watching right wingers tell blacks we should all aspire to be like tim scott and that he, candace owens, larry elder and the like are "good role-models for you blacks" because they don't get picked up by the police...(and they espouse "america" values). i don't even have the words to describe it.

He didn't say anything of substance, promote any coherent policy, defend his putrid policy record, or offer any critique of Biden's policies.

All he had was culture war rubbish. He's a partisan hack. A more intelligent Marco Rubio. A more human Mitch McConnell.

Holy shit.

Tim Scott really did a great job rustling up your Jim-Jams, didn't he?

tenor-1.gif

So... He was presidential for a GOP guy?

Back