Why is the War Room obsessed with Hollywoods?

We're not obsessed with Hollywood but they deserve to be publicly hung with the rope they gave us. Preaching about women's rights and equality yet exploiting them at every turn which finally culminated in Harvey Weinstein and #metoo as well as the hypocrisy of every issue you can think of.

People who preach one thing and do another need to be exposed

I like Katy Perry's boobs

Considering I am not even from N.America I should stop patronizing hollywood material.

Because they are used to influence society and push agendas all of which are bad. Any more questions?
How have you not been suicided yet with all this truth you’re spittin’?
Holly refers to the Holly tree or the "goddess tree". Its a sacred tree used in witchcraft/wicca circles and is said to have magical properities. A "holly wood" a refers to a branch off of that tree..or a wand...or a magic wand.

Hollywood exists to create forms of magic that influences the masses,ie cast a spell over us, and lead us into various form of luciferianism. That is all it is. It is one big magic wand that waves over our face and changes the way we see reality. And those who sign up for hollywood offer themselves up to be used for this purpose. They are puppets and slaves being used against us. Wake up people.

Theres a reason they call tv shows "programs"...hollywood programs you. Theres a reason they call it "remote control". You are being controlled remotely. Theres a reason they call stations "channels". You are channeling spirits through your tell-lie-vision.

Hollywood is a magic wand that cast spells on society. Conservatives can sense this. They don't see it like Im seeing it but they can tell Hollywood is trying to manipulate minds and hearts toward their twisted transgenda.

This place is filled with hypocrites.

As they sit home during the quarantine and watch tv and movies the entire time.

Thank god for Hollywood, athletes, singers and entertainers and all the people around them that make it all happen. This time home would be unbearable without the work they put out.

Partly because there are a bunch of frustrated haters on this board. They hate successful people that are not just like themselves. Especially if the successful celeb is uppity black or a woman. This drives the right bat shit crazy. The right seems to really hate how many celebrities favor policies of the left.

What the hell?

Because celebrity is intoxicating and many people upset by celebrity opinions are really just upset that the celebrity doesn't agree with them. It's a desire to be in the cool kids club, finding out the cool kids don't like you and then running around saying the cool kids are stupid, gay, child molesting idiots who rape children in pizza shop basements before raping children on private jets on their way to rapeg children on private islands.

And then a cool kid agrees with them and they forget about all of that stuff.
<escalate99>

How have you not been suicided yet with all this truth you’re spittin’?

They managed to get him off this forum for a little bit I think. He was even told his 'conspiracy bullshit' I believe wasn't for this forum.

I mistook what you said. That is correct, though. People in general do talk about Hollywood. This is known.

But why War Roomers appear to be obsessed with it has an extra layer. It's like TMZ but with a specific obsession regarding Hollywood political opinions and sexuality.

Why are WR's so focused on it?

Why should a specific group of professionals not opine about their opinions?

What does it matter who they fuck?

Well actors have been every republican president not named Bush for the last 43 years.

And several have been governors. Like it or not, you are likely to see more actors get in positions of power.

This place is filled with hypocrites.

As they sit home during the quarantine and watch tv and movies the entire time.

Thank god for Hollywood, athletes, singers and entertainers and all the people around them that make it all happen. This time home would be unbearable without the work they put out.

Whoa, too obvious man. But yeah, who doesn't like a movie? Or a TV Show. It's entertaining as hell, and don't even get me started on video games like Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. I eat it up all the time, but it's ok to notice some weird coincidences within all this entertainment. The players in the game, the Harvey Weinstein types. It's all a bit much. A lot of people are seeing through it now though, which is great. I hope as many people as possible ask questions and wonder what's going on with our Entertainment, our Media and even our Sports. Questioning things is harmless, and great, it's how we all learn.

Whoa, too obvious man. But yeah, who doesn't like a movie? Or a TV Show. It's entertaining as hell, and don't even get me started on video games like Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. I eat it up all the time, but it's ok to notice some weird coincidences within all this entertainment. The players in the game, the Harvey Weinstein types. It's all a bit much. A lot of people are seeing through it now though, which is great. I hope as many people as possible ask questions and wonder what's going on with our Entertainment, our Media and even our Sports. Questioning things is harmless, and great, it's how we all learn.

Thank god for Hollywood. I’m so grateful for them during this time at home. Thank goodness for entertainment.

I mistook what you said. That is correct, though. People in general do talk about Hollywood. This is known.

But why War Roomers appear to be obsessed with it has an extra layer. It's like TMZ but with a specific obsession regarding Hollywood political opinions and sexuality.

Why are WR's so focused on it?

Why should a specific group of professionals not opine about their opinions?

What does it matter who they fuck?
It doesn’t matter who or what they fuck,what they do or which policies they like.

Its when they start to question/guilt trip a good part of the population for not agreeing with then that pisses people off.

Last edited:
They managed to get him off this forum for a little bit I think. He was even told his 'conspiracy bullshit' I believe wasn't for this forum.
Who is "they" ?

Because we should both care and not care about celebrities political opinions.

Because a large number of people need to be told what to think and say.

Entitled liberals using their fame as a platform to lecture the rest of us?

Yeah, I don't know why conservatives would mind it.
Ohh they can speak,politicize,contribute and support whatever they want.
IDC.
Its when you get directors,writers,actors, who try to push their own POV into pop culture,specially when they change aspects of a certain mythology just to tell US what we should do,thats garbage.

Yeah, never mind the fact that celebrities are self-important, condescending, hypocrites and completely out of touch with reality. I mean, what retardation do we have to have when News channels like CNN, Fox and MSNBC bring on fucking celebrities to give political opinions as if their opinions mean anything. I mean, Harvey Weinstein said years ago that Hollywood is the moral standard of society because they have compassion and tolerance, all this while he was raping women. Or How about Alyssa Milano talking about #BelieveAllWomwen, then turns around and comes up with every excuse as to why Joe Biden isn't being held to her same standard she implemented on her political enemies, most notably Brett Kavanagh. Or how about Lebron and his annoying obsession with equality and his other arrogant political opinions that he never shuts up about , only to stay completely silent on Hong Kong because it was going to hurt his wallet.

First world countries and their obsession with celebrities is one of the more embarrassing things I can think of. People who are paid millions to pretend to be someone for a living are people we worship like their jobs are changing the world. It's pathetic.

You're one of the worst mods on this site and you're horribly unfunny. Just wanted to let you know that. Don't worry though, no matter how stupid your posts are, you'll get a bunch of likes from ass kissing posters strictly because you're a mod.
Holy fucking christ, I made it about twenty words into this tirade before I rolled my eyes and scrolled on down the road

Because celebrity is intoxicating and many people upset by celebrity opinions are really just upset that the celebrity doesn't agree with them. It's a desire to be in the cool kids club, finding out the cool kids don't like you and then running around saying the cool kids are stupid, gay, child molesting idiots who rape children in pizza shop basements before raping children on private jets on their way to rapeg children on private islands.

And then a cool kid agrees with them and they forget about all of that stuff.
Self serving silliness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back