Why is the War Room obsessed with Hollywoods?

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen this a lot in the War Room, posters who pay far more attention to what Hollywoods do and say than TMZ.

It's often expressed in the idea that they should somehow not discuss their political opinions, or the Hollywood children are homosexuals/ whatever.

What gives?

I don't want to assert without evidence that these posters all seem to be on one side of the aisle... just seems noticeable.

It’s not just the war room, it’s people in general. Famous people get discussed by everyone.

Yes.
But THIS discussion is about why local forum folk are so invested in it.

Hollywood and pop media have a large and disparate impact on popular culture, and they have an extremely far left political/social position, mostly. So it’s highly relevant to political/social discussions, which is what the war room is for.

Hollywood and pop media have a large and disparate impact on popular culture, and they have an extremely far left political/social position, mostly. So it’s highly relevant to political/social discussions, which is what the war room is for.
Right, but that isn't the thread subject.
Im not looking for feedback telling us what we're already aware of.

Right, but that isn't the thread subject.
Im not looking for feedback telling us what we're already aware of.

You asked why people in the war room discuss Hollywood so much.....the answer is it’s highly relevant to political/social/cultural happenings. How is that not an answer to your question?

because the MSM and liberals... *grumble grumble.. homersexuals... grumble*

You asked why people in the war room discuss Hollywood so much.....the answer is it’s highly relevant to political/social/cultural happenings. How is that not an answer to your question?
I mistook what you said. That is correct, though. People in general do talk about Hollywood. This is known.

But why War Roomers appear to be obsessed with it has an extra layer. It's like TMZ but with a specific obsession regarding Hollywood political opinions and sexuality.

Why are WR's so focused on it?

Why should a specific group of professionals not opine about their opinions?

What does it matter who they fuck?

I don’t know why people give 2 shits about what celebrities say or do. I couldn’t care less personally, but to each their own.

Social media plays a role in this. Some people seem to spend more time on social media then living their own life it seems. When you care about what celebrities eat for breakfast or follow their endless drama, I guess that you give them more importance than they’re worth.

I don’t know why people give 2 shits about what celebrities say or do. I couldn’t care less personally, but to each their own.

Social media plays a role in this. Some people seem to spend more time on social media then living their own life it seems. When you care about what celebrities eat for breakfast or follow their endless drama, I guess that you give them more importance than they’re worth.
Thank you for saying "Couldn't care less" instead of "could care less".
That shit upsets me

Because they are used to influence society and push agendas all of which are bad. Any more questions?

I mistook what you said. That is correct, though. People in general do talk about Hollywood. This is known.

But why War Roomers appear to be obsessed with it has an extra layer. It's like TMZ but with a specific obsession regarding Hollywood political opinions and sexuality.

Why are WR's so focused on it?

Why should a specific group of professionals not opine about their opinions?

What does it matter who they fuck?
When celebrities have enough influence that they are courted by politicians for backing and stumping, actually speak before groups like the House on various social, environmental or political topics and are brought onto discussion panels or sought out for interviews by news media to voice their opinions on these topics to their fellow Americans then they are as much fair game for discussion as politicians.

Our political class generate our laws. Our judicial class interpret those laws. Our media class report on those laws and our entertainment class convince the masses of either supporting or rejecting those laws and the various classes and systems surrounding them.

Why do you think the biggest campaigns to generate votes is driven by celebrities? Why did you always see celebrities surrounding Hillary during her failed campaign? Why was Barack so intrinsically tied into celebrity culture. Why was Bill Clinton to a lesser degree?

Hell, Trump used his own degree of celebrity status during his campaign.

Back