Why is ryan hall on early prelim?

Ouch. A lot more hate for Hall on this then I expected. When he does fight I do look forward to it. It's a weird style to watch that's had success so far.

Ouch. A lot more hate for Hall on this then I expected. When he does fight I do look forward to it. It's a weird style to watch that's had success so far.

if Dana doesn’t like a fighter then neither do I!

A Hobo meth addict could win the HW belt with 6 months of video seminars IMO

theyre durable no doubt. I once tried to stone a hobo by throwing maybe a cart of I would guess 5- 600 apples at them and he just kept curling and hissing and ate several dozen and I emptied the cart at him. I went to get a hotdog and a coffee from 7-11. As I wanted to pour something on him. But Ended up playing some Pac-Man. Beat it off a single quarter And when I came back out he wasn’t there anymore. Really tough street vagrant and I respect him a lot. Was curious to see how it responded to hot liquids. As I didn’t have acces for anything boiling.

I was going to write my thesis on this when I went to college but dropped out of highschool , or really 9 th grade which was still jr high in my time. But highschool by today’s standards. So I technically did go to highschool.

Hall must be chronically injured, because I haven’t heard him booked for anything in years. I was excited about his MMA journey, as he was a grappler I liked to see compete, but so far his career is a dud. You have to get in the cage. Hall already has a great base; therefore he will win a decent amount of fights. Nothing has happened though.
No injuries, for whatever the reason a lot of guys aren't in a rush to fight him so he doesn't get booked. He's got a successful academy and a few affiliates and I doubt he's hard up for cash also

Cos Dana thinks he's tacky and he hates him..
giphy.gif
<Dany07>

No injuries, for whatever the reason a lot of guys aren't in a rush to fight him so he doesn't get booked. He's got a successful academy and a few affiliates and I doubt he's hard up for cash also

I’d imagine that was the case. Still, it’s disappointing. I wanted to see his game at a high-level, even if I knew sort of where the ceiling would be. The right matchups, eh, you never know.

Because this sport is full of dipshit casuals who don’t understand anything that doesn’t resemble a Don Frye/Takayama fight

Dana is punishing him for 5+ consecutive pullouts

Hall should fight Hong Man Choi in Japan. I bet they'd love him there!

<{1-69}>

I feel like he should be grappling, not fighting. His face is due to be caved in

I don’t know but I still think it’s kinda fucked up you can call him Blinky and not get carded

Damn, it's been a minute since he last fought. I'll be rooting for him in his next fight.

Already been said.. but Hall barely fights and he doesn't have a particularly pleasing style. I hope Topuria runs him over.

I like that he's there so that he gets more eyes. Ryan is a killer and his inactivity he says is because no one wants to fight him. The UFC has tried to make the early prelims, prelims, and main card separate cards in one night sort of with a decent to sweet fight as the 'main event' of all three. I like it.

I like Ryan but he pulled out of his last 2 fights and that doesn’t look great from a promoter’s standpoint even if he had valid reasons to.

I like that he's there so that he gets more eyes. Ryan is a killer and his inactivity he says is because no one wants to fight him. The UFC has tried to make the early prelims, prelims, and main card separate cards in one night sort of with a decent to sweet fight as the 'main event' of all three. I like it.
He literally pulled out of his last bouts.

The narrative that no one wants to fight him is complete fiction.

Back