Why is ryan hall on early prelim?

Hall must be chronically injured, because I haven’t heard him booked for anything in years. I was excited about his MMA journey, as he was a grappler I liked to see compete, but so far his career is a dud. You have to get in the cage. Hall already has a great base; therefore he will win a decent amount of fights. Nothing has happened though.

Hall is there for Topuria to add another highlight ko to his resume and gain some more exposure prior to the biggest selling ppv of the year

He rarely fights and has no name recognition.

The rarity with which he fights doesn't seem to be of his choosing, though I may be wrong. People don't want to fight him. I don't really blame them much, but that seems to be his (Hall's) story.

leverage, of course.

when fighters don't cooperate with the UFC, the UFC doesn't help the fighters. and in fact, often go out of their way to hurt them. like only offer them poor bouts. or stick them on prelims.

it is known (it is known).

I legitimately thought he retired and just coached BJJ full time.

lol Did you steal that from somewhere?
Not that I know of, but I'm sure that or something similar has been said before me. The quip follows an old concept that can be used in many fashions (ie the reverse: this guy could sell ice to an Eskimo in reference to a good salesman).

The rarity with which he fights doesn't seem to be of his choosing, though I may be wrong. People don't want to fight him. I don't really blame them much, but that seems to be his (Hall's) story.

Yup that is pretty much the case. IMO he could beat much better comp with his specialized, almost trollish grappling abilities.

If anything I'm kind of surprised they haven't cut Hall yet. Extremely unreliable, hard to deal with, already old and he's hard to sell. Worst part of it all is with him constantly lying about people ducking him and for whatever the reason his weirdo fans believe him.

If anything I'm kind of surprised they haven't cut Hall yet. Extremely unreliable, hard to deal with, already old and he's hard to sell. Worst part of it all is with him constantly lying about people ducking him and for whatever the reason his weirdo fans believe him.

Cut the best grappler in the UFC? Are you completely nuts? This guy would headline any other promotion!

Why, because he beat the man with the longest losing streak in MMA history?

So we can get more lady fights. Isn’t pereira vs niko prelims too?

Ufc fans like what they’re told to like and parrot how a fight went or the skills based of a strangely pro everything commentating team.
so the actual card doesn’t mean much. They all do the same numbers besides a few bigger name fighters.

you could release the entire roster. Train a bunch of hobos and meth addicts for a year and you would think only the best are in the ufc.

don’t question. Enjoy the lady fights. And ohhh and ahhhh at every strike and a split second after a strike is thrown parrot the announcers. “ he or she is hurt!”

Cos Dana thinks he's tacky and he hates him..
giphy.gif

So we can get more lady fights. Isn’t pereira vs niko prelims too?

Ufc fans like what they’re told to like and parrot how a fight went or the skills based of a strangely pro everything commentating team.
so the actual card doesn’t mean much. They all do the same numbers besides a few bigger name fighters.

you could release the entire roster. Train a bunch of hobos and meth addicts for a year and you would think only the best are in the ufc.

don’t question. Enjoy the lady fights. And ohhh and ahhhh at every strike and a split second after a strike is thrown parrot the announcers. “ he or she is hurt!”
A Hobo meth addict could win the HW belt with 6 months of video seminars IMO

Back