Why is MMA the only sport where newbies/scrubs train alongside the pros?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could you imagine if newbies and scrubs practiced alongside NFL players or NBA players? Why is it only in MMA?

Last edited:
Because we are a borderline sport

I troll thread that’s going to get a lot of idiots to come in and bash the sport the supposedly like. Great

Like you and the 115 pound world beater?

ufc-polyana-viana-mugger.jpg

Team sports aren't the same as individual sports.
It's not that fucking hard to work out.

TS didn't even neck himself after a 115lb girl embarrassed him.

Because MMA is a bush-league pseudo-sport.

I love MMA, but that's a fact.

Are you the guy VP beat up
Or did you get tapped by another 115 lb girl
Why were you fighting anyway
DW most guy talking shit think they can beat ufc fighters and call guys who could kill them ina moments “Manlets” and “Pussies”

Go to a jiu jitsu class. It’s a bunch of white/blue belts and 1 or 2 higher belts. It takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to get to the upper levels of a combat sport, there aren’t enough people to train with.

I bet TS would be the type to hold another man's pocket in prison.

Shook is what he is.

because you got subbed by a 115 pound girl

Could you imagine if newbies and S crubs practices alongside NFL players or NBA players? Why is it only in MMA?
Just say you watched the JRE MMA with Din Thomas and heard that ATT has little kids and parents training beside Arlovski

These giant MMA gyms rely on the general public to keep them going. Basketball has million dollar training facilities closed off to the public funded by multimillionaires.

I did MT only at a popular MMA gym and Jake Shields was visiting a no-gi class one night, I snuck in and actually got to roll with him. Never grappled outside of high school wrestling. The result was as horrific as you’d imagine.

Ts destroys the 115lber in a rematch

Because MMA is a bush-league pseudo-sport.

I love MMA, but that's a fact.
I hear people say that but I disagree. Sure the UFC is a circus but MMA as such is a beautifull sport imo. Why is it not according to you? Honest question.

Back