Why is mike Vick on NFL sunday on fox?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
He urban mumble-talks like he's trying to impress the dumbest 14 year old girls on the block. He speaks like a complete idiot, but nobody is supposed to call him on it? I mean, you wouldn't if it was just in his personal life, but when they put him on tv for mass consumption how the fk do you not cringe at that?

Oh yeah, and then there's the fact that people hate him for being a convicted felon animal abuser. If he was exceptional at speaking on tv, like Tony Gonzalez or even cowboy crackhead mike irvin you might understand them overlooking such a major fact, but the fact is he talks like somebody that would act hard while pouring gasoline on pit-bulls with his shirt off.. Telling the people watching him do it "kno I'm sayin?"

Did they make this move to encourage degeneracy to African Americans and America in general? That's all I can think of. People deserve a second chance, and most crimes shouldn't hold you back after about 10 years, but he's just really bad at it as well.

Ryan Leaf is a mainstay on ESPN now looking like a born again opiate addict pastor.
Terry Bradshaw has been permadrunk for 25 years and probably sexually harasses women on a weekly basis (I've heard stories).
It's almost as if the sport and our country is filled with idiots, so they put different types of idiots on TV who they can relate to?

Can't take you seriously when you compliment Irvin or Gonzalez. Neither offer anything of value.

How about the fact he's a dog-torturing, dog-murdering piece of shit?

Yeah, I didn't forget.

Can't take you seriously when you compliment Irvin or Gonzalez. Neither offer anything of value.
They don't sound like teenage wannabe gang-bangers (at 40) when they speak.

How about the fact he's a dog-torturing, dog-murdering piece of shit?

Yeah, I didn't forget.

Yeah that's in there. He sounds like somebody that would still do it.

giphy.gif

who in the fuck are you to make a comment like that?
limey POS

you ever play with him in Madden? I'm not saying that's why, I'm just asking, but a lot of former players are pretty terrible and still get these positions, Emmitt Smith was terrible, Booger McFarland is terrible too

Bradshaw has never been the best either but he's funny, Howie's always been a stiff, Boomer is boring, very few Romos or Grudens get in there that are all around good

Mike Vick in Madden 04 was the equivalent of Bo Jackson in Techmo Bowl (NES)

I like Vick idgaf about his past or his voice the man knows his football. Quit hating

you ever play with him in Madden? I'm not saying that's why, I'm just asking, but a lot of former players are pretty terrible and still get these positions, Emmitt Smith was terrible, Booger McFarland is terrible too

Bradshaw has never been the best either but he's funny, Howie's always been a stiff, Boomer is boring, very few Romos or Grudens get in there that are all around good

Boomer is solid. Howie is solid. Both have been consistent and coherent for 15-20 years.

I like Vick idgaf about his past or his voice the man knows his football. Quit hating
He sounded like an idiot, and he burned dogs alive. There are a lot of people that know football.

Back