Why is mike Vick on NFL sunday on fox?

Hey, he has the highest YPC in league history, definitely much higher than Zeke's low energy numbers.

Hey, he has the highest YPC in league history, definitely much higher than Zeke's low energy numbers.
Well then if they start an over 40 football league sometime in the very near future a team can draft him to be a scramble quarterback. He might be good enough at that to overlook some things. Probably not..

Last edited:
Ryan Leaf is a mainstay on ESPN now looking like a born again opiate addict pastor.
Terry Bradshaw has been permadrunk for 25 years and probably sexually harasses women on a weekly basis (I've heard stories).
It's almost as if the sport and our country is filled with idiots, so they put different types of idiots on TV who they can relate to?
LOL no kidding, arrest history means nothing when it comes to sports commentators. This isn't brand new information. The fact that Vick sounds like a moron is funny and expected too.

Nobody seems to care about Ray Lewis's history but dude was made for TV however.

He urban mumble-talks like he's trying to impress the dumbest 14 year old girls on the block. He speaks like a complete idiot, but nobody is supposed to call him on it? I mean, you wouldn't if it was just in his personal life, but when they put him on tv for mass consumption how the fk do you not cringe at that?

Oh yeah, and then there's the fact that people hate him for being a convicted felon animal abuser. If he was exceptional at speaking on tv, like Tony Gonzalez or even cowboy crackhead mike irvin you might understand them overlooking such a major fact, but the fact is he talks like somebody that would act hard while pouring gasoline on pit-bulls with his shirt off.. Telling the people watching him do it "kno I'm sayin?"

Did they make this move to encourage degeneracy to African Americans and America in general? That's all I can think of. People deserve a second chance, and most crimes shouldn't hold you back after about 10 years, but he's just really bad at it as well.
I haven't watched him, but I get your drift. I never understood why NFL Network employed Deion Sanders either. Total garbage analysis and lame jokes (at least in his early years). Maybe he has improved...

I haven't watched him, but I get your drift. I never understood why NFL Network employed Deion Sanders either. Total garbage analysis and lame jokes (at least in his early years). Maybe he has improved...
Deion had some charisma.

He comes across as a smarmy used care salesman. I guess that is charismatic to some people.
He wasn't my favorite, and he was a bit over the top, but yes, some reasonable people could find him charismatic.

Can't take you seriously when you compliment Irvin or Gonzalez. Neither offer anything of value.

Exactly, he’s on the same level. When it comes to QB analysis and insight, he’s better.

Last edited:
How about the fact he's a dog-torturing, dog-murdering piece of shit?

Yeah, I didn't forget.

I'm a dog lover and I'm kinda pissed Fox hired dog a killer. I've stopped watching.

Furthermore, Vick has fucking horrible analysis. Like 3rd grade level sports takes. He States the obvious in a monotone way while stumbling and mumbling. He is a train wreck and an animal torturer.

Last edited:
I'm a dog lover and I'm kinda pissed Fox hired dog killer. I've stopped watching.

Furthermore, Vick has fucking horrible analysis. Like 3rd grade level sports takes. He States the obvious in a monotone way while stumbling and mumbling. He is a train wreck and an animal torturer.
agree, what he did to dogs was unforgivable

Mike Vick in Madden 04 was the equivalent of Bo Jackson in Techmo Bowl (NES)

Tecmo Bo is the sports video game GOAT.

giphy.gif

I see TS is taking his “I’m threatened by black guys” schtick to the sports bar. It’ll get old fast here dude stick to the war room.

They are trying to show the urban community that although they blackballed Kaep, they are still down for the cause

Back