Why is Johny Such A Fake, A Cheese Steak And Who Were His Fans Anyway?

No problem making weight once we get USADA out of the picture.

Still have no clue how anybody believes that he didn't cheat vs GSP, when he refused OOC testing, and then when it is incorporated into the organisation he can't make weight.
U make a damn good point....but honestly I have always thought he was dirty....Have never liked him....too much of a whiner...always has an excuse...

Last edited:
You think it's GSP and Lawler? USADA has killed his career and his ability to make 170.
I really think so too. If you look at this thumbnail on UFC.com he looks like a fucking skeleton and he still cant make weight. The guy is a trainwreck now.

When Johny first came on to the scene I honestly thought he was like some hipster from Oregon who sported an ironic lumberjack beard, maybe home brewed craft beers and knocked people the fuck out cold.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, other than it's funny I had that perception compared to who he really is

I remember is first fight on the main card, Joe Rogan was talking about the next fight and Johny just blasted the guy with 3 straight powershots. This guy was a beast against midlevel strikers.

I was his fan, 70% hendricks looked like he was going to be the future of the division and I was aching to see 75% hendricks fuck up all the ww division

Unfortunately 70% hendricks appeared to be a flash in the pan anomoly only to evolve into his true self, Johny Hold the Fries Extra Deer meat please Hendricks

I was a fan after he steam rolled Fitch and brutalized GSP. I think the GSP fight decision, the 2nd Lawler fight decision and not getting a shot back at the title after that broke him. He was at the top of the division but treated like a bum by the UFC. I think the way he handled everything shows he lacks the heart of a true champion though. I feel bad for the guy with all that said though. He used to be an exciting fighter.

lets be serious hes just fat and lazy. anybody with that kindof bodyfat on them can lose weight & cut more weight no problem. he is simply too lazy to make the effort

post usada jonny....that why he was so afraid of Wada testing vs gsp

U make a damn good point....but honestly I have always thought he was dirty....Have never like him....too much of a whiner...always has an excuse...
I can imagine him thinking "everybody is doing it, they just force me to do it too!!!" as he stabs his ass.

johnnypaycheck.jpg

Back