Why is Johny Such A Fake, A Cheese Steak And Who Were His Fans Anyway?

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He missed weight again. Does he even care? does he just want to crush cans in bellator and make a few hundred grand in salary fighting until he is old.

also who are fans of this guy? he opened the lamest restaurant, drives a lame over compensating truck and does not come off well in interviews. especially after losing, he complains and makes excuses forever.

so who are johny hendricks fans? why are you guys his fans? and what is he gonna do on edgar's release day?

Losing to GSP just fucking ruined this guy aside from the first Lawler fight

Johnny used to be an awesome fighter. Then he fought GSP and lost. From that point on he has made a billion excuses. But why he can't cut weight now? Perhaps it's USADA as some people have pointed out or maybe he's just in denial.

I am a fan despite everything you said, I don't even know why haha I just like the guy he may be a prat but he seems like a decent enough fella - it's not like he's a Rockhold-esque prick - and he's given us some epic moments in the cage

For the Robbie Lawler 1 fight alone i will always be a fan in some capacity, and for KO'ing Fitch

And he chews on top of it. Disgusting

I disliked him after 70%.

I hated him after he stuck his head into lawler's crotch for 2 rounds and complained about the decision

I don't know if the guy has his head in it. He was talking on Unfiltered about retiring, and it almost sounded like he wanted to be done.

He should go to Bellator or ONE FC and fight at 185 or hell even 205. Get huge, Johny. I'd tune in to see that.

Ive been a fan of Johny until the past year or so. He's made it so hard to pull for him, even with just 70% effort.

When Johny first came on to the scene I honestly thought he was like some hipster from Oregon who sported an ironic lumberjack beard, maybe home brewed craft beers and knocked people the fuck out cold.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, other than it's funny I had that perception compared to who he really is

lol he got destroyed by both Wonderboy and Gastelum.

Moment those happened, he knew he didnt stand a chance anymore. He's in it for the last paycheck, its obvious

He should go to Bellator or ONE FC and fight at 185 or hell even 205. Get huge, Johny. I'd tune in to see that.

No problem making weight once we get USADA out of the picture.

Still have no clue how anybody believes that he didn't cheat vs GSP, when he refused OOC testing, and then when it is incorporated into the organisation he can't make weight.

I went to school at OSU (where he wrestled) and he's got (or had) a lot of fans there.This was right before he got the title. A few of the guys I trained with met him when he would come back to train/hangout with the wrestling team and said he was a super nice guy. He didn't mind chatting with with wrestlers/amateur fighters and was pretty down to earth from what i hear. I want to like the guy, but there's no defending his lack of professionalism....

He missed weight again. Does he even care? does he just want to crush cans in bellator and make a few hundred grand in salary fighting until he is old.

also who are fans of this guy? he opened the lamest restaurant, drives a lame over compensating truck and does not come off well in interviews. especially after losing, he complains and makes excuses forever.

so who are johny hendricks fans? why are you guys his fans? and what is he gonna do on edgar's release day?
knockout-11-17-12.gif

tumblr_my2q5mrGlB1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

we were fans because of this and the gsp fight.

now..... IDK what his deal is. I dont understand why we wont go to 185. it cant possibly be any fucking worse than this

lol he got destroyed by both Wonderboy and Gastelum.

Moment those happened, he knew he didnt stand a chance anymore. He's in it for the last paycheck, its obvious
He just lost 20% of that paycheck, so if this is true, he's not very smart.

his troubles likely USADA related
can't mix the right cocktails in the leadup to the fights

He had that one superfan back in the day, youngsteinel I think it was. Lol

When Johny first came on to the scene I honestly thought he was like some hipster from Oregon who sported an ironic lumberjack beard, maybe home brewed craft beers and knocked people the fuck out cold.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, other than it's funny I had that perception compared to who he really is

I didn't see him that way but I enjoy that perception especially with the home brewed craft beers.

Back