why is it when big country

BROWNPRIDE

Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
So why is it when roy nelson steps up in competition he losses but when he beats lower level fighters by ko he should get a title shot? Ive never understood this i mean he beat meathead and peewee. Yet got smashed by Werdum whooped by jds lost to Frank Mir. Hes never beaten a top 5 heavyweight or a good hw and no Mirko dont count he was way past him prime. Struve has a weak chin and not a top 5 hw.

Strength of competition only applies to bad ranking arguments

Anybody who fights on the main card and finishes....automatically becomes a "contender"

who on earth said he should get a title shot? surely they werent serious or just not well informed on MMA...nelson is no where close to a title shot and as long as JDS holds the belt he will likely never get a title shot no matter what he does...JDS destroyed him bell to bell already...nelson is the HW gatekeeper...u beat him you step into the upper echelon...nelson stays in the UFC by smashing the lower half of the HWs

I haven't seen anyone saying he currently, or even in the near future, deserves a title shot

I havent heard a single person say he should get a title shot yet. Tons of people are ahead of him at this point.

I wanna see Nelson fight Mark Hunt, to see what happens when a hand made of titanium connects with an adamantium chin

Nobody with a brain has said this. Show me some links and if si I'm pretty sure they got shut down instantly.

It is a shame the Carwin fight never came off, I think a win over Shane would have propelled Roy a bit further up the chain than his ko of Meathead.

Props to Matt by the way, taking the fight on short notice and being very aggressive while it lasted. Had Matt fought that way against Kongo he very well could have won that affair.

I think the TS is schizophrenic, because he seems to be arguing with imaginary people.

I could care less if Big ****ry is champ or not. I still want to watch him fight. He's entertaining on many levels.

you guys think if a guy like brock had a white pride tattoo he would even be aloud in the ufc, or even if nick and nate had brown pride they would be ran out by the nsac just sayin war jds

People are already 'reaching' for contenders for JDS even thou he is only 1 title defense in.

Nelson is overrated, he have not beat any top 10 but yet everytime he is fighting one all i hear is roy by ko

Yeah there was a thread just yesterday on this. Someone saying they thought the only person out there with a possibility of beating JDS was Nelson (in a re-match obviously).

I mean what?? Nelson is fun yeah we can give him that, but a serious contender? Never.

you guys think if a guy like brock had a white pride tattoo he would even be aloud in the ufc, or even if nick and nate had brown pride they would be ran out by the nsac just sayin war jds

Don't go there girlfriend

It is a shame the Carwin fight never came off, I think a win over Shane would have propelled Roy a bit further up the chain than his ko of Meathead.

Props to Matt by the way, taking the fight on short notice and being very aggressive while it lasted. Had Matt fought that way against Kongo he very well could have won that affair.

But there's a slim chance that Roy would've actually beaten Carwin - in which case he would've been on a 3-fight losing streak and looking worse than ever.

Fighting meathead was a godsend for Roy imo. Wingardium leviosar.

Back