Why is GSP ducking his own division?

Because he’s a cherry picker and Woodley would destroy him imo

Just wondering

GSP%20Jackson.gif

I would have been more impressed if he came back and beat Woodley. He left 170 with that Hendricks fight which looked really bad for him.

So you would be more impressed if he came back and beat a lower weight champ than go up a division and fight the MW champ....
upload_2018-8-11_11-47-3.gif

Simplest answer...............biggest money fights aren't at 170. If they were he'd be fighting at 170.

He wants legacy/money fights, he's the GOAT WW, a 2-Division Champ, and if he wins the LW Title... that would cement him as the p4p GOAT.

He’s shook of a guy who lost to Shields and got tooled by his apprentice Rory?

Lol
Absolutely. MMAth is ridiculous. Woodley is better now than when fought Rory, and I could make endless obscure arguments about Rory, GSP and anyone else you mention. GSP won't fight anyone he is scared of. Hendricks sent him into retirement, and since then he has only popped out for a gimme fight. After that he conveniently got colitis. People with high intelligence, intellect and life experience can see straight through GSP. He's shook and will only fight smaller guys or guys he knows he has a high chance of beating. He will NEVER fight Romero/Silva/Whittaker/Woodley or anyone else who would send him into a coma. Make any argument you want as to WHY, but he WONT because of fear. Period. End of story. He's a lot like Jon Jones but without the gutter-criminal tendencies, and he is smarter. They both lack real confidence and true integrity. They say and do things in order to try and get people to perceive them differently than they really are.

He can do what he wants. He has proven time and time again that he is the greatest in MMA. He is not pulling a MacG, he did not spend his career fighting smaller fighters.

I would have been more impressed if he came back and beat Woodley. He left 170 with that Hendricks fight which looked really bad for him.

It looked bad until we saw post USADA Hendricks and now it doesn’t really mean much.

hughes and gsp would both get flatlined by woodley on the same night.
hughes beat lw's lel. woodley fights real monsters that gsp is afraid of.

Troll AND doesn't even understands what "best fighter" means.

155 is the perfect weight for Georges. At ww gsp was having a hard time finding the right balance of speed and weight. At lw he'll be able to achieve this balance.

greatest fighter is gsp
best fighter is woodley
even a dumb fuck like you should understand that.

Even a dumb fuck like you can understand the difference between real and speculation... GSP is the greater fighter: Based on facts.
Woodley is the best fighter? Speculation.

My money's on GSP.

Have a nice day.

Even a dumb fuck like you can understand the difference between real and speculation... GSP is the greater fighter: Based on facts.
Woodley is the best fighter? Speculation.

My money's on GSP.

Have a nice day.
woodley is a better fighter because gsp is a bitch that ducked him. We saw how he fared against hendricks who is not near as good as woodley. my money is on woodley.
gsp is the greatest fighter but he is not the best fighter. woodley and even usman beat him. I doubt whether gsp beats prime lawler. he ducked prime lawler for a reason.
hendricks
lawler
woodley
usman
all beat gsp.
good bye.

woodley is a better fighter because gsp is a bitch that ducked him. We saw how he fared against hendricks who is not near as good as woodley. my money is on woodley.
gsp is the greatest fighter but he is not the best fighter. woodley and even usman beat him. I doubt whether gsp beats prime lawler. he ducked prime lawler for a reason.
hendricks
lawler
woodley
usman
all beat gsp.
good bye.

MMA math, check.
More speculation, check.

MMA math, check.
More speculation, check.

gsp is the greatest. I like gsp but he really isnt the best fighter. all fighters have their nightmare matchups. it's very true and you cant dent that fact
the fighter with the least amount of terrible matchups losses and wins against high calibre opponents is the best fighter ever.
gsp simply dint face the toughest competition.

Back