Why is Goldberg is out?

sauser

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It sounds like he is taking time off but then listening to Dana talk it seems Goldberg did something dumb and had to take time off. Does anyone know why he is out and if it really is just him wanting to take time off for personal reasons?

CALL ME CRAZY! But I think someone from the UFC admin read our hate posts toward Goldie and cut him.

sherdog rumour going about saying his small bladder problem got dana angry and dana told goldie to fix it before coming back.

sherdog rumour going about saying his small bladder problem got dana angry and dana told goldie to fix it before coming back.

Are you serious?

I've heard Rogan say he gets up to piss like 7 times during a event.

I really hope he's gone for good. I know the odds are damn slim, but a guy can dream can't he?

Are you serious?

I've heard Rogan say he gets up to piss like 7 times during a event.

Someone started a thread to that effect (too many 'bathroom breaks', MIA during fights) the other day, but there was no confirmation. He claimed to have heard it from Rogan personally, but had no evidence. Only thing remotely 'credible' about it was it was a black belt with an old join date putting his account on the line (not that that is any amount of actual credibility).

Have Machida sitting close by -- problem solved

276172_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-I-See-What-You-Did-There_1920x1200.jpg

He should just do it like a trucker and piss into a jug of some sorts.

fuckin' way of the road

Could be rehab, could be a medical issue that he doesn't want publicized, could be a death in the family or some other family issues. I'm not really all that interested in figuring it out to be honest.

goldberg is out cuz he sucks! The buffoonery that comes out of his mouth sometimes is crazy. He is not good at public speaking and therefore needs to find a new line of work.

Since we're on the subject, Jimmy Lennon Jr. > bruce buffer any day!

Back