Why is Goldberg is out?

I think he got popped for steroids post-UFC and got suspended by the NSAC.

Maybe it was marijuana. If it was pot, he'll be gone for at least a year. If steroids, probably just a couple months.

goldberg is out cuz he sucks! The buffoonery that comes out of his mouth sometimes is crazy. He is not good at public speaking and therefore needs to find a new line of work.

Since we're on the subject, Jimmy Lennon Jr. > bruce buffer any day!

Guernica, you should be divebombed! :)

He should just do it like a trucker and piss into a jug of some sorts.

fuckin' way of the road

Bubbles: [about piss jugs] Well, Ray used to be on the road as a trucker, and that's what truckers do! They're drivin' along, and they've got deadlines to meet... they don't wanna pull in and... park the truck, walk in, take a pee in the toilet, then go back out and get on the road... they just have an old jug and they... put their bird in it, have a pee, cap it off, and once it's full they just drill the fuckin' thing out on the highway! I mean, I don't agree with it. I see where they're comin' from, trying to make their deadlines, but... Ray's been firing them all over the park like he's still drivin' a truck!

I dont Know but everything else is Virtually Identical (sp check)

He should just do it like a trucker and piss into a jug of some sorts.

fuckin' way of the road

Breaker, breaker, can you give me a break, This is the Which Doctor, come on back?

10-4 good buddy, you beat me to it. Trucker Bombs, FTW.

Which Doctor, 10-100 to 10-10, over.

Bubbles: [about piss jugs] Well, Ray used to be on the road as a trucker, and that's what truckers do! ... !

Hey remember being a kid and taking a bath with bubbles?

I saw Bubbles the other day...he says he still misses you....dadada-ta!

Goldberg and Anik both offer insipid, meaningless commentary. At least Mike has a decent broadcaster's voice, and brings a few laughs.

Rehab sounds about right. Bet he'll be back in 28 days...

I like Goldberg as a person, but he seemed to be getting dumber by the minute. I'm surprised he kept his job as long as he did. Some of the nonsense that came out of his mouth was beyond ridiculous, and just wasn't professional enough to be taken seriously enough where the UfC is at today. Hope he sorts his life out though, I think he should remain with company to a certain extent.

goldberg is out cuz he sucks! The buffoonery that comes out of his mouth sometimes is crazy. He is not good at public speaking and therefore needs to find a new line of work.

Since we're on the subject, Jimmy Lennon Jr. > bruce buffer any day!

That's pretty harsh, but I'm sure you're trolling. Lennon Jr. is an abomination.

Back